The Properties Of Kullback–Leibler Divergence For The Unit Root Hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Jong, Robert M. & Davidson, James, 2000.
"The Functional Central Limit Theorem And Weak Convergence To Stochastic Integrals I,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(05), pages 621-642, October.
- Davidson, James & de Jong, Robert M., 2000. "The Functional Central Limit Theorem And Weak Convergence To Stochastic Integrals Ii," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(05), pages 643-666, October.
- Davidson, James & Hashimzade, Nigar, 2008. "Alternative Frequency And Time Domain Versions Of Fractional Brownian Motion," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(01), pages 256-293, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Astill, Sam & Harvey, David I. & Leybourne, Stephen J. & Taylor, A.M. Robert, 2014. "Robust tests for a linear trend with an application to equity indices," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 168-185.
- Patrick Marsh, "undated". "Saddlepoint Approximations for Optimal Unit Root Tests," Discussion Papers 09/31, Department of Economics, University of York.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:25:y:2009:i:06:p:1662-1681_99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.