Stability Of Regime Switching Error Correction Models Under Linear Cointegration
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:jnlbes:v:35:y:2017:i:2:p:288-305 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timo Teräsvirta & Yukai Yang, 2014.
"Linearity and Misspecification Tests for Vector Smooth Transition Regression Models,"
CREATES Research Papers
2014-04, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Terasvirta, Timo & Yang, Yukai, 2014. "Linearity and misspecification tests for vector smooth transition regression models," CORE Discussion Papers 2014061, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kirstin Hubrich & Timo Teräsvirta, 2013. "Thresholds and Smooth Transitions in Vector Autoregressive Models," CREATES Research Papers 2013-18, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Kristensen, Dennis & Rahbek, Anders, 2010. "Likelihood-based inference for cointegration with nonlinear error-correction," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 158(1), pages 78-94, September.
- Biqing Cai & Jiti Gao & Dag Tjøstheim, 2017.
"A New Class of Bivariate Threshold Cointegration Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 288-305, April.
- Biqing Cai & Jiti Gao & Dag Tjostheim, 2015. "A New Class of Bivariate Threshold Cointegration Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 1/15, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Timo Teräsvirta, 2909. "Nonlinear models in macroeconometrics," CREATES Research Papers 2017-32, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Nakashima, Kiyotaka, 2008. "An Extremely Low Interest Rate Policy and the Shape of the Japanese Money Demand Function: A Nonlinear Cointegration Approach," MPRA Paper 70689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deborah Gefang, 2012. "Money‐output Causality Revisited – A Bayesian Logistic Smooth Transition VECM Perspective," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 74(1), pages 131-151, February.
- Theis Lange, 2009. "First and second order non-linear cointegration models," CREATES Research Papers 2009-04, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Nedeljkovic, Milan, 2008. "Testing for Smooth Transition Nonlinearity in Adjustments of Cointegrating Systems," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 876, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dennis Kristensen & Anders Rahbek, 2007. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Nonlinear Error-Correction Models," CREATES Research Papers 2007-38, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Marçal, Emerson Fernandes & Pereira, Pedro L. Valls, 2012. "Evaluating the existence of structural change in the brazilian term structure of interest: evidence based on cointegration models with structural break," Textos para discussão 314, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- repec:sbe:breart:v:33:y:2013:i:2:a:24116 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:24:y:2008:i:01:p:294-318_08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.