Weak Dependence: Models And Applications To Econometrics
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 20 (2004)
Issue (Month): 06 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT
- Shin Kanaya, 2015. "Uniform Convergence Rates of Kernel-Based Nonparametric Estimators for Continuous Time Diffusion Processes: A Damping Function Approach," CREATES Research Papers 2015-50, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Berkes, István & Hörmann, Siegfried & Horváth, Lajos, 2008. "The functional central limit theorem for a family of GARCH observations with applications," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(16), pages 2725-2730, November.
- Degui Li & Zudi Lu & Oliver Linton, 2010.
"Loch linear fitting under near epoch dependence: uniform consistency with convergence rate,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
58160, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Degui Li & Oliver Linton & Zudi Lu, 2010. "Loch Linear Fitting under Near Epoch Dependence: Uniform Consistency with Convergence Rate," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 549, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Ibragimov, Rustam & Phillips, Peter C.B., 2008. "Regression Asymptotics Using Martingale Convergence Methods," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(04), pages 888-947, August.
- Rustam Ibragimov & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2004. "Regression Asymptotics Using Martingale Convergence Methods," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1473, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ibragimov, Rustam & Phillips, Peter C.B., 2008. "Regression asymptotics using martingale convergence methods," Scholarly Articles 2624459, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Li, Degui & Lu, Zudi & Linton, Oliver, 2012. "Local Linear Fitting Under Near Epoch Dependence: Uniform Consistency With Convergence Rates," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(05), pages 935-958, October.
- Degui Li & Zudi Lu & Oliver Linton, 2011. "Local Linear Fitting Under Near Epoch Dependence: Uniform consistency with Convergence Rates," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 16/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Hwang, Eunju & Shin, Dong Wan, 2014. "Infinite-order, long-memory heterogeneous autoregressive models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 339-358.
- Sancetta, Alessio, 2009. "Nearest neighbor conditional estimation for Harris recurrent Markov chains," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(10), pages 2224-2236, November.
- Sancetta, A., 2007. "Nearest Neighbor Conditional Estimation for Harris Recurrent Markov Chains," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0735, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Xiaohong Chen & Wei Biao Wu & Yanping Yi, 2009. "Efficient Estimation of Copula-based Semiparametric Markov Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1691, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Mar 2009.
- Lu, Zudi & Linton, Oliver, 2007. "Local Linear Fitting Under Near Epoch Dependence," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(01), pages 37-70, February.
- Kristensen, Dennis & Shin, Yongseok, 2012. "Estimation of dynamic models with nonparametric simulated maximum likelihood," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 76-94.
- Dennis Kristensen & Yongseok Shin, 2008. "Estimation of Dynamic Models with Nonparametric Simulated Maximum Likelihood," CREATES Research Papers 2008-58, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Hwang, Eunju & Shin, Dong Wan, 2012. "Strong consistency of the stationary bootstrap under ψ-weak dependence," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 488-495.
- Hwang, Eunju & Shin, Dong Wan, 2012. "Stationary bootstrap for kernel density estimators under ψ-weak dependence," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1581-1593.
- Dennis Kristensen & Bernard Salanie, 2013. "Higher-order properties of approximate estimators," CeMMAP working papers CWP45/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Dennis Kristensen & Bernard Salanié, 2010. "Higher Order Improvements for Approximate Estimators," CAM Working Papers 2010-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Oberhofer, Walter & Haupt, Harry, 2003. "Nonlinear quantile regression under dependence and heterogeneity," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 388, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Eunju Hwang & Dong Wan Shin, 2016. "Kernel estimators of mode under $$\psi $$ ψ -weak dependence," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 68(2), pages 301-327, April.
- Doukhan, P. & Pommeret, D. & Reboul, L., 2015. "Data driven smooth test of comparison for dependent sequences," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 147-165.
- Amsler Christine & Schmidt Peter & Vogelsang Timothy J, 2009. "The KPSS Test Using Fixed-b Critical Values: Size and Power in Highly Autocorrelated Time Series," Journal of Time Series Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-44, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:20:y:2004:i:06:p:995-1045_20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed