Weak Dependence: Models And Applications To Econometrics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berkes, István & Hörmann, Siegfried & Horváth, Lajos, 2008. "The functional central limit theorem for a family of GARCH observations with applications," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(16), pages 2725-2730, November.
- Ibragimov, Rustam & Phillips, Peter C.B., 2008.
"Regression Asymptotics Using Martingale Convergence Methods,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(04), pages 888-947, August.
- Rustam Ibragimov & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2004. "Regression Asymptotics Using Martingale Convergence Methods," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1473, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ibragimov, Rustam & Phillips, Peter C.B., 2008. "Regression asymptotics using martingale convergence methods," Scholarly Articles 2624459, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Francesco Audrino & Peter Bühlmann, 2009.
"Splines for financial volatility,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(3), pages 655-670.
- Francesco Audrino & Peter Bühlmann, 2007. "Splines for Financial Volatility," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-11, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Xiaohong Chen & Wei Biao Wu Wu & Yanping Yi, 2009.
"Efficient estimation of copula-based semiparametric Markov models,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP06/09, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Xiaohong Chen & Wei Biao Wu & Yanping Yi, 2009. "Efficient Estimation of Copula-based Semiparametric Markov Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1691, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Mar 2009.
- Li, Degui & Lu, Zudi & Linton, Oliver, 2012.
"Local Linear Fitting Under Near Epoch Dependence: Uniform Consistency With Convergence Rates,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(05), pages 935-958, October.
- Degui Li & Zudi Lu & Oliver Linton, 2011. "Local Linear Fitting Under Near Epoch Dependence: Uniform consistency with Convergence Rates," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 16/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Doukhan, P. & Pommeret, D. & Reboul, L., 2015. "Data driven smooth test of comparison for dependent sequences," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 147-165.
- Shin Kanaya, 2015. "Uniform Convergence Rates of Kernel-Based Nonparametric Estimators for Continuous Time Diffusion Processes: A Damping Function Approach," CREATES Research Papers 2015-50, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Hwang, Eunju & Shin, Dong Wan, 2014. "Infinite-order, long-memory heterogeneous autoregressive models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 339-358.
- Lu, Zudi & Linton, Oliver, 2007. "Local Linear Fitting Under Near Epoch Dependence," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(01), pages 37-70, February.
- Kristensen, Dennis & Shin, Yongseok, 2012.
"Estimation of dynamic models with nonparametric simulated maximum likelihood,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 76-94.
- Dennis Kristensen & Yongseok Shin, 2008. "Estimation of Dynamic Models with Nonparametric Simulated Maximum Likelihood," CREATES Research Papers 2008-58, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Jean-Marc Bardet & Paul Doukhan & José Rafael León, 2008. "Uniform limit theorems for the integrated periodogram of weakly dependent time series and their applications to Whittle's estimate," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(5), pages 906-945, September.
- Amsler Christine & Schmidt Peter & Vogelsang Timothy J, 2009. "The KPSS Test Using Fixed-b Critical Values: Size and Power in Highly Autocorrelated Time Series," Journal of Time Series Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-44, December.
- repec:eee:econom:v:198:y:2017:i:2:p:189-208 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hwang, Eunju & Shin, Dong Wan, 2012. "Strong consistency of the stationary bootstrap under ψ-weak dependence," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 488-495.
- Dennis Kristensen & Bernard Salanié, 2010. "Higher Order Improvements for Approximate Estimators," CAM Working Papers 2010-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Oberhofer, Walter & Haupt, Harry, 2003. "Nonlinear quantile regression under dependence and heterogeneity," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 388, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano & Javier Hualde, 2017. "Measuring Asset Market Linkages: Nonlinear Dependence and Tail Risk," Caepr Working Papers 2017-017 Classification-C, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Li, Degui & Lu, Zudi & Linton, Oliver, 2010.
"Loch linear fitting under near epoch dependence: uniform consistency with convergence rate,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
58160, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Degui Li & Oliver Linton & Zudi Lu, 2010. "Loch Linear Fitting under Near Epoch Dependence: Uniform Consistency with Convergence Rate," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 549, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Sancetta, Alessio, 2009.
"Nearest neighbor conditional estimation for Harris recurrent Markov chains,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 100(10), pages 2224-2236, November.
- Sancetta, A., 2007. "Nearest Neighbor Conditional Estimation for Harris Recurrent Markov Chains," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0735, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Hwang, Eunju & Shin, Dong Wan, 2012. "Stationary bootstrap for kernel density estimators under ψ-weak dependence," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1581-1593.
- Kristensen, Dennis & Salanié, Bernard, 2017. "Higher-order properties of approximate estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 198(2), pages 189-208.
- Eunju Hwang & Dong Shin, 2016. "Kernel estimators of mode under $$\psi $$ ψ -weak dependence," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 68(2), pages 301-327, April.
- Eunju Hwang & Dong Wan Shin, 2016. "Kernel estimators of mode under $$\psi $$ ψ -weak dependence," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 68(2), pages 301-327, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:20:y:2004:i:06:p:995-1045_20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.