SEQUENTIAL CHANGE-POINT DETECTION IN GARCH(p,q) MODELS
- Berkes, Istv n
- Gombay, Edit
- Horv th, Lajos
- Kokoszka, Piotr
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 20 (2004)
Issue (Month): 06 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT
- Amado, Cristina & Teräsvirta, Timo, 2013.
"Modelling volatility by variance decomposition,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 175(2), pages 142-153.
- Cristina Amado & Timo Teräsvirta, 2011. "Modelling Volatility by Variance Decomposition," CREATES Research Papers 2011-01, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Cristina Amado & Timo Teräsvirta, 2011. "Modelling Volatility by Variance Decomposition," NIPE Working Papers 01/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Amado, Cristina & Teräsvirta, Timo, 2008. "Modelling Conditional and Unconditional Heteroskedasticity with Smoothly Time-Varying Structure," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 691, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Christina Amado & Timo Teräsvirta, 2008. "Modelling Conditional and Unconditional Heteroskedasticity with Smoothly Time-Varying Structure," CREATES Research Papers 2008-08, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Cristina Amado & Timo Teräsvirta, 2008. "Modelling Conditional and Unconditional Heteroskedasticity with Smoothly Time-Varying Structure," NIPE Working Papers 03/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Pape, Katharina & Wied, Dominik & Galeano, Pedro, 2016. "Monitoring multivariate variance changes," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 54-68.
- Bardet, Jean-Marc & Kengne, William, 2014. "Monitoring procedure for parameter change in causal time series," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 204-221.
- Lee, Sangyeol & Park, Siyun, 2009. "The monitoring test for the stability of regression models with nonstationary regressors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(3), pages 250-252, December.
- Mihaela Craioveanu & Eric Hillebrand, 2012. "Level changes in volatility models," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 277-308, May.
- Andreou, Elena & Ghysels, Eric, 2006. "Monitoring disruptions in financial markets," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1-2), pages 77-124.
- Błażej Mazur & Mateusz Pipień, 2012. "On the Empirical Importance of Periodicity in the Volatility of Financial Returns - Time Varying GARCH as a Second Order APC(2) Process," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 4(2), pages 95-116, June.
- Zhu, Xiaoqian & Xie, Yongjia & Li, Jianping & Wu, Dengsheng, 2015. "Change point detection for subprime crisis in American banking: From the perspective of risk dependence," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 18-28.
- Xu, Ke-Li, 2013. "Powerful tests for structural changes in volatility," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 173(1), pages 126-142.
- Isakov , Alexander, 2013. "Stress indicator construction for internal money market," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 30(2), pages 77-92.
- Okyoung Na & Youngmi Lee & Sangyeol Lee, 2011. "Monitoring parameter change in time series models," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 20(2), pages 171-199, June.
- KUROZUMI, Eiji, 2016. "Monitoring Parameter Constancy with Endogenous Regressors," Discussion Papers 2016-01, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Aue, Alexander & Horváth, Lajos & Reimherr, Matthew L., 2009. "Delay times of sequential procedures for multiple time series regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 149(2), pages 174-190, April.
- Zhou, Yong & Wan, Alan T.K. & Xie, Shangyu & Wang, Xiaojing, 2010. "Wavelet analysis of change-points in a non-parametric regression with heteroscedastic variance," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 159(1), pages 183-201, November.
- Elena Andreou & Eric Ghysels, 2004. "Monitoring for Disruptions in Financial Markets," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-26, CIRANO.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:20:y:2004:i:06:p:1140-1167_20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed