On Differentiating Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eleonora Cavallaro & Bernardo Maggi, 2016. "State of confidence, overborrowing and the macroeconomic stabilization puzzle: a system dynamic approach," Working Papers 174, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Eduardo Abi Jaber & Bruno Bouchard & Camille Illand, 2016. "Stochastic invariance of closed sets with non-Lipschitz coefficients," Working Papers hal-01349639, HAL.
- Gunnar NordÃ©n, 2004. "The Correspondence Principle and Structural Stability in Non-Maximum," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000422, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Bystrov, Victor & di Salvatore, Antonietta, 2012. "Martingale approximation for common factor representation," MPRA Paper 37669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Broda, S. & Paolella, M.S., 2009. "Evaluating the density of ratios of noncentral quadratic forms in normal variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 1264-1270, February.
- Stéphane Bonhomme & Koen Jochmans & Jean-Marc Robin, 2013.
"Nonparametric estimation of finite mixtures,"
- Stéphane Bonhomme & Koen Jochmans & Jean-Marc Robin, 2013. "Nonparametric estimation of finite mixtures," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2013-09, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Stéphane Bonhomme & Koen Jochmans & Jean-Marc Robin, 2013. "Nonparametric estimation of finite mixtures," Sciences Po publications 2013-09, Sciences Po.
- Stéphane Bonhomme & Koen Jochmans & Jean-Marc Robin, 2014. "Nonparametric estimation of finite measures," CeMMAP working papers CWP11/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Boneva, Lena & Linton, Oliver & Vogt, Michael, 2015.
"A semiparametric model for heterogeneous panel data with fixed effects,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 188(2), pages 327-345.
- Lena Boneva (Körber) & Oliver Linton & Michael Vogt, 2013. "A semiparametric model for heterogeneous panel data with fixed effects," CeMMAP working papers CWP02/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Baringhaus, Ludwig & Gaigall, Daniel, 2017. "Hotelling’s T2 tests in paired and independent survey samples: An efficiency comparison," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 177-198.
- Stéphane Bonhomme & Koen Jochmans & Jean-Marc Robin, 2014. "Nonparametric spectral-based estimation of latent structures," CeMMAP working papers CWP18/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Koebel, Bertrand M. & Falk, Martin & Laisney, François, 2000. "Imposing and testing curvature conditions on a Box-Cox function," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-70, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Guohua Feng & Apostolos Serletis, 2009. "Efficiency and productivity of the US banking industry, 1998-2005: evidence from the Fourier cost function satisfying global regularity conditions," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(1), pages 105-138.
- Cavallaro, Eleonora & Maggi, Bernardo, 2016. "State of confidence, overborrowing and macroeconomic stabilization in out-of-equilibrium dynamics," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 210-223.
- repec:eee:econom:v:202:y:2018:i:1:p:45-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cho, Jin Seo & Phillips, Peter C.B., 2018.
"Pythagorean generalization of testing the equality of two symmetric positive definite matrices,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 45-56.
- Jin Seo Cho & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2016. "Pythagorean Generalization of Testing the Equality of Two Symmetric Positive Definite Matrices," Working papers 2016rwp-89, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Nieuwenhuis, Herman J. & Schoonbeek, Lambert, 1997. "Stability and the structure of continuous-time economic models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 311-340, July.
- Chen, Liang, 2015. "Estimating the common break date in large factor models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 70-74.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:275-288 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bystrov, Victor & di Salvatore, Antonietta, 2013. "Martingale approximation of eigenvalues for common factor representation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 233-237.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:1:y:1985:i:02:p:179-191_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.