Diagnostic Checking For The Adequacy Of Nonlinear Time Series Models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Min & Zhu, Ke, 2015.
"Sign-based portmanteau test for ARCH-type models with heavy-tailed innovations,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 189(2), pages 313-320.
- Chen, Min & Zhu, Ke, 2013. "Sign-based portmanteau test for ARCH-type models with heavy-tailed innovations," MPRA Paper 50487, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:wyi:journl:002087 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Escanciano, J., 2008. "Joint and marginal specification tests for conditional mean and variance models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 74-87, March.
- Escanciano, J. Carlos, 2006.
"Goodness-of-Fit Tests for Linear and Nonlinear Time Series Models,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 531-541, June.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano, 2005. "Goodness-of-fit Tests for Linear and Non-linear Time Series Models," Faculty Working Papers 02/05, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Lambert, Philippe & Laurent, Sébastien & Veredas, David, 2012.
"Testing conditional asymmetry: A residual-based approach,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1229-1247.
- Philippe Lambert & Sébastien Laurent & David Veredas, 2012. "Testing conditional asymmetry. A residual based approach," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/136195, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gloria González-Rivera & Tae-Hwy Lee & Santosh Mishra, 2008. "Jumps in cross-sectional rank and expected returns: a mixture model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(5), pages 585-606.
- Ke Zhu, 2016.
"Bootstrapping the portmanteau tests in weak auto-regressive moving average models,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(2), pages 463-485, March.
- Zhu, Ke, 2015. "Bootstrapping the portmanteau tests in weak auto-regressive moving average models," MPRA Paper 61930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wasel Shadat, 2011. "On the Nonparametric Tests of Univariate GARCH Regression Models," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1115, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Yi-Ting Chen, 2008. "A unified approach to standardized-residuals-based correlation tests for GARCH-type models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 111-133.
- Maria Pacurar, 2008. "Autoregressive Conditional Duration Models In Finance: A Survey Of The Theoretical And Empirical Literature," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(4), pages 711-751, September.
- repec:wyi:journl:002062 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patrick W Saart & Jiti Gao & Nam Hyun Kim, 2014. "Econometric Time Series Specification Testing in a Class of Multiplicative Error Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 1/14, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Meitz, Mika & Terasvirta, Timo, 2006.
"Evaluating Models of Autoregressive Conditional Duration,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 24, pages 104-124, January.
- Meitz, Mika & Teräsvirta, Timo, 2004. "Evaluating models of autoregressive conditional duration," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 557, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 13 Dec 2004.
- repec:wyi:journl:002120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Lambert & Sébastien Laurent, 2008. "Testing Conditional Dynamics in Asymmetry. A Residual-Based Approach," Working Papers ECARES 2008_009, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Perera, Indeewara & Koul, Hira L., 2017. "Fitting a two phase threshold multiplicative error model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 197(2), pages 348-367.
- Gloria GonzÃ¡lez-Rivera & Tae-Hwy Lee, 2007. "Nonlinear Time Series in Financial Forecasting," Working Papers 200803, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2008.
- Escanciano, Juan Carlos & Jacho-Chávez, David T., 2010. "Approximating the critical values of Cramér-von Mises tests in general parametric conditional specifications," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 625-636, March.
- Tae-Hwy Lee & Yong Bao & Burak Saltoğlu, 2007. "Comparing density forecast models Previous versions of this paper have been circulated with the title, 'A Test for Density Forecast Comparison with Applications to Risk Management' since October 2003;," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(3), pages 203-225.
- Gao, Jiti & Kim, Nam Hyun & Saart, Patrick W., 2015. "A misspecification test for multiplicative error models of non-negative time series processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 189(2), pages 346-359.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano, 2006. "Joint Diagnostic Tests for Conditional Mean and Variance Specifications," Faculty Working Papers 02/06, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:19:y:2003:i:06:p:1065-1121_19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.