Stationary Processes That Look Like Random Walks The Bounded Random Walk Process In Discrete And Continuous Time
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wly:japmet:v:31:y:2016:i:7:p:1467-1477 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hervé Ott, 2014. "Extent and possible causes of intrayear agricultural commodity price volatility," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(2), pages 225-252, March.
- Rodolfo Cermeño & Bernardo D. Roth & F. Alejandro Villagómez, 2008.
"Fiscal Policy and National Saving in Mexico, 1980-2006,"
El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 23(2), pages 281-312.
- Alejandro Villagómez & Bernardo Roth Rivero, 2007. "Fiscal Policy and National Saving in Mexico, 1980-2006," Working papers DTE 387, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Werner, Daniel, 2014. "New insights into the development of regional unemployment disparities," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100416, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Cavaliere, Giuseppe & Xu, Fang, 2014. "Testing for unit roots in bounded time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P2), pages 259-272.
- Gustavsson, Magnus & Österholm, Pär, 2012.
"Labor-force participation rates and the informational value of unemployment rates: Evidence from disaggregated US data,"
Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 408-410.
- Gustavsson, Magnus & Österholm, Pär, 2010. "Labor-Force Participation Rates and the Informational Value of Unemployment Rates: Evidence from Disaggregated US Data," Working Papers 120, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Gustavsson, Magnus & Österholm, Pär, 2010. "Labor-Force Participation Rates and the Informational Value of Unemployment Rates: Evidence from Disaggregated US Data," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2010:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Gustavsson, Magnus & Österholm, Pär, 2010. "Labor-Force Participation Rates and the Informational Value of Unemployment Rates: Evidence from Disaggregated US Data," Working Paper Series 2010:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Magnus Gustavsson & Pär Österholm, 2007.
"Does Unemployment Hysteresis Equal Employment Hysteresis?,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 83(261), pages 159-173, June.
- Gustavsson, Magnus & Österholm, Pär, 2006. "Does Unemployment Hysteresis Equal Employment Hysteresis?," Working Paper Series 2006:15, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Brantley Liddle, 2013. "The Energy, Economic Growth, Urbanization Nexus Across Development: Evidence from Heterogeneous Panel Estimates Robust to Cross-Sectional Dependence," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Niels Haldrup & Robinson Kruse & Timo Teräsvirta & Rasmus T. Varneskov, 2013. "Unit roots, non-linearities and structural breaks," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Macroeconomics, chapter 4, pages 61-94 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:158:y:2017:i:c:p:62-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ott, Herve, 2012. "Which factors drive which volatility in the grain sector?," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122486, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wei Cui & Wolfgang K. HÃ¤rdle & Weining Wang, 2015.
"Estimation of NAIRU with Inflation Expectation Data,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2015-010, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Cui, W. & Härdle, W.K. & Wang, W., 2016. "Estimation of NAIRU with In ation Expectation Data," Working Papers 16/05, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Beechey, Meredith & Hjalmarsson, Erik & sterholm, Pr, 2009.
"Testing the expectations hypothesis when interest rates are near integrated,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 934-943, May.
- Meredith J. Beechey & Erik Hjalmarsson & Par Osterholm, 2008. "Testing the expectations hypothesis when interest rates are near integrated," International Finance Discussion Papers 953, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2015. "Wave function method to forecast foreign currencies exchange rates at ultra high frequency electronic trading in foreign currencies exchange markets," MPRA Paper 67470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & Antonio Rubia, 2004.
"On The Small Sample Properties Of Dickey Fuller And Maximum Likelihood Unit Root Tests On Discrete-Sampled Short-Term Interest Rates,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2004-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Paulo M. M. Rodrigues & Antonio Rubia, 2004. "On the Small Sample Properties of Dickey Fuller and Maximum Likelihood Unit Root Tests on Discrete-Sampled Short-Term Interest Rates," Econometrics 0405004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere, 2005. "Testing mean reversion in target-zone exchange rates," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(20), pages 2335-2347.
- Hong Ben Yee & Nikolai Dokuchaev, 2015. "Construction Of Models For Bounded Price Processes: The Case Of The Hkd Exchange Rate," Annals of Financial Economics (AFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(02), pages 1-23, December.
- Genberg, Hans & Hui, Cho-Hoi, 2008.
"The credibility of 'The Link' from the perspective of modern financial theory,"
IMFS Working Paper Series
18, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Hans Genberg & Cho-hoi Hui, 2009. "The Credibility of the Link from the Perspective of Modern Financial Theory," Working Papers 0902, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Lansing, Kevin J., 2017. "Endogenous Regime Switching Near the Zero Lower Bound," Working Paper Series 2017-24, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Gerdie Everaert & Hauke Vierke, 2016.
"Demographics and Business Cycle Volatility: A Spurious Relationship?,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(7), pages 1467-1477, November.
- Gerdie Everaert & Hauke Vierke, 2015. "Demographics And Business Cycle Volatility A Spurious Relationship?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 15/914, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Clive G. Bowsher & Roland Meeks, 2008. "Stationarity and the term structure of interest rates: a characterisation of stationary and unit root yield curves," Working Papers 0811, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:44:y:2018:i:c:p:34-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chan, Steven & Han, Gaofeng & Zhang, Wenlang, 2016. "How strong are the linkages between real estate and other sectors in China?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 52-72.
- Alejandro Ferrer Pérez & José Casals Carro & Sonia Sotoca López, 2014. "A new approach to the unconditional measurement of default risk," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2014-11, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- De-Chih Liu, 2014. "Labor-Force Participation Rates and the Informational Value of Unemployment Rates in US: Evidence from Regional Data," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 447-455, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:18:y:2002:i:01:p:99-118_18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.