Cauchy Estimators For Autoregressive Processes With Applications To Unit Root Tests And Confidence Intervals
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paruolo, Paolo, 2002.
"Asymptotic Inference On The Moving Average Impact Matrix In Cointegrated I (2) Var Systems,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(03), pages 673-690, June.
- Paruolo, Paolo, 1997. "Asymptotic Inference on the Moving Average Impact Matrix in Cointegrated 1(1) VAR Systems," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(01), pages 79-118, February.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-1580, November.
- Horvath, Michael T.K. & Watson, Mark W., 1995. "Testing for Cointegration When Some of the Cointegrating Vectors are Prespecified," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(05), pages 984-1014, October.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miller J. Isaac, 2010.
"A Nonlinear IV Likelihood-Based Rank Test for Multivariate Time Series and Long Panels,"
Journal of Time Series Econometrics,
De Gruyter, pages 1-38.
- J. Isaac Miller, 2010. "A Nonlinear IV Likelihood-Based Rank Test for Multivariate Time Series and Long Panels," Working Papers 1001, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Mikusheva, Anna & Ng, Serena, 2012.
"Estimators For Persistent And Possibly Nonstationary Data With Classical Properties,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(05), pages 1003-1036, October.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Anna Mikusheva & Serena Ng, 2011. "Estimators for Persistent and Possibly Non-Stationary Data with Classical Properties," NBER Working Papers 17424, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Phillips, Peter C. B. & Park, Joon Y. & Chang, Yoosoon, 2004.
"Nonlinear instrumental variable estimation of an autoregression,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 118(1-2), pages 219-246.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Joon Y. Park & Yoosoon Chang, 2001. "Nonlinear Instrumental Variable Estimation of an Autoregression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1331, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Demetrescu, Matei & Hanck, Christoph, 2012. "A simple nonstationary-volatility robust panel unit root test," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 10-13.
- Chang, Yoosoon, 2012.
"Taking a new contour: A novel approach to panel unit root tests,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 169(1), pages 15-28.
- Yoosoon Chang, 2004. "Taking a New Contour: A Novel Approach to Panel Unit Root Tests," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 796, Econometric Society.
- Chang, Yoosoon, 2004. "Taking a New Contour: A Novel Approach to Panel Unit Root Tests," Working Papers 2004-05, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Choi, Yongok & Jacewitz, Stefan & Park, Joon Y., 2016. "A reexamination of stock return predictability," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 192(1), pages 168-189.
- Beong So, 2005. "A new instrumental variable estimation for diffusion processes," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 57(4), pages 733-745, December.
- Shin, Dong Wan & So, Beong Soo, 2000. "Gaussian tests for seasonal unit roots based on Cauchy estimation and recursive mean adjustments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 107-137, November.
- Breitung, Jörg & Demetrescu, Matei, 2015. "Instrumental variable and variable addition based inference in predictive regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 358-375.
- Shin, Dong Wan & So, Beong Soo, 1999. "New tests for unit roots in autoregressive processes with possibly infinite variance errors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 387-397, October.
- Wan Shin, Dong & Lee, Oesook, 2003. "An instrumental variable approach for tests of unit roots and seasonal unit roots in asymmetric time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 29-52, July.
- Yubo Tao & Peter C.B. Phillips & Jun Yu, 2017.
"Random Coefficient Continuous Systems: Testing for Extreme Sample Path Behaviour,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
3014, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Tao, Yubo & Phillips, Peter C.B. & Yu, Jun, 2017. "Random Coefficient Continuous Systems: Testing for Extreme Sample Path Behaviour," Economics and Statistics Working Papers 18-2017, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- repec:spt:stecon:v:7:y:2018:i:1:f:7_1_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kuzin, Vladimir, 2005. "Recursive demeaning and deterministic seasonality," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 195-204, May.
- Choi, Chi-Young & Matsubara, Kiyoshi, 2007. "Heterogeneity in the persistence of relative prices: What do the Japanese cities tell us?," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 260-286, June.
- Kurozumi, Eiji & Aono, Kohei, 2013.
"Estimation And Inference In Predictive Regressions,"
Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics,
Hitotsubashi University, vol. 54(2), pages 231-250, December.
- Eiji Kurozumi & Kohei Aono, 2011. "Estimation and Inference in Predictive Regressions," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-192, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Wan Shin, Dong & Soo So, Beong, 2001. "Confidence intervals for the largest root of autoregressive models based on instrumental variable estimators," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 181-189, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:15:y:1999:i:02:p:165-176_15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .