Principal Components Analysis of Cointegrated Time Series
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Harris, D., 1996. "Principal Components Analysis of Cointegrated Time Series," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 2/96, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nielsen, Morten Ørregaard, 2010.
"Nonparametric cointegration analysis of fractional systems with unknown integration orders,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 155(2), pages 170-187, April.
- Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2008. "Nonparametric Cointegration Analysis of Fractional Systems With Unknown Integration Orders," Working Papers 1174, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2009. "Nonparametric Cointegration Analysis of Fractional Systems With Unknown Integration Orders," CREATES Research Papers 2009-02, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Hayashi, Katsuhiko & Kaizoji, Taisei & Pichl, Lukáš, 2007. "Correlation patterns of NIKKEI index constituents," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 383(1), pages 16-21.
- Antzoulatos, Angelos A. & Tsoumas, Chris, 2010. "Financial development and household portfolios - Evidence from Spain, the U.K. and the U.S," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 300-314, March.
- Damiana Giuseppina Costanzo & Damiano Bruno Silipo & Marianna Succurro, 2013. "Over-Indebtedness And Innovation: Some Preliminary Results," Working Papers 201304, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Richard G. Anderson & Hailong Qian & Robert H. Rasche, 2006. "Analysis of panel vector error correction models using maximum likelihood, the bootstrap, and canonical-correlation estimators," Working Papers 2006-050, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Shintani, Mototsugu, 2001.
"A simple cointegrating rank test without vector autoregression,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 337-362, December.
- Mototsugu Shintani, 2000. "A Simple Cointegrating Rank Test Without Vector Autoregression," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0044, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Focardi, Sergio M. & Fabozzi, Frank J. & Mitov, Ivan K., 2016. "A new approach to statistical arbitrage: Strategies based on dynamic factor models of prices and their performance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 134-155.
- Bruno Bosco & Lucia Parisio & Matteo Pelagatti & Fabio Baldi, 2007.
"A robust multivariate long run analysis of European electricity prices,"
20070901, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica.
- Matteo Pelagatti & Bruno Bosco & Lucia Parisio & Fabio Baldi, 2007. "A Robust Multivariate Long Run Analysis of European Electricity Prices," Working Papers 2007.103, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ahlgren, Niklas & Nyblom, Jukka, 2003. "A General Test for the Cointegrating Rank in Vector Autoregressive Models," Working Papers 499, Hanken School of Economics.
- Tilak Abeysinghe & Keen Meng Choy, 2005.
"Modelling Small Economy Exports: The Case of Singapore,"
SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series
0501, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Tilak Abeysinghe & Keen Meng Choy, 2005. "Modelling Small Economy Exports : The Case of Singapore," Trade Working Papers 21980, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kirstin Hubrich & Helmut Lutkepohl & Pentti Saikkonen, 2001. "A Review Of Systems Cointegration Tests," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 247-318.
- Breitung, Jörg, 1998. "Canonical correlation statistics for testing the cointegration rank in a reversed order," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1998,105, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Hiroaki Chigira & Taku Yamamoto, 2009. "Forecasting in large cointegrated processes," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(7), pages 631-650.
- Giovanni Urga & Lorenzo Trapani, 2004.
"Cointegration versus Spurious Regression in Heterogeneous Panels,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings
266, Econometric Society.
- Giovanni Urga & Lorenzo Trapani, 2004. "Cointegration Versus Spurious Regression In Heterogeneous Panels," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 74, Royal Economic Society.
- Jorg Breitung, 2005.
"A Parametric approach to the Estimation of Cointegration Vectors in Panel Data,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 151-173.
- Breitung, Jörg, 2002. "A parametric approach to the estimation of cointegration vectors in panel data," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2002,3, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Jörg Breitung, 2002. "A parametric approach to the estimation of cointegration vectors in panel data," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 B5-4, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Festic, Mejra & Repina, Sebastijan & Volcjak, Robert, 2010. "Estimating Coal Price Dynamics with the Principal Components Method," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 188-212, July.
- Snell, Andy, 1998. "Testing for r versus r-1 cointegrating vectors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 151-191, November.
- Panagiotis Reppas & Efthymios Tsionas & Dimitris Christopoulos, 2001. "European common stochastic long-run trends," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 74(2), pages 119-130, June.
- Bruno Bosco & Lucia Parisio & Matteo Pelagatti & Fabio Baldi, 2006. "Deregulated Wholesale Electricity Prices in Europe," Working Papers 20061001, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica.
- Breitung, Jorg, 2002. "Nonparametric tests for unit roots and cointegration," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 343-363, June.
- repec:bla:jtsera:v:38:y:2017:i:5:p:711-732 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dobrescu, Emilian & Gaftea, Viorel & Scutaru, Cornelia, 2010. "Using the Leontief Matrix to Estimate the Impact of Investments upon the Global Output," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 176-187, July.
- Pierre Perron & Eduardo Zorita & Francisco Estrada & Pierre Perron, 2017.
"Extracting and Analyzing the Warming Trend in Global and Hemispheric Temperatures,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(5), pages 711-732, September.
- Francisco Estrada & Pierre Perron, 2016. "Extracting and analyzing the warming trend in global and hemispheric temperatures," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2017-008, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised Mar 2017.
- Gomez-Biscarri, Javier & Hualde, Javier, 2015.
"Regression-based analysis of cointegration systems,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 32-50.
- Javier Gómez Biscarri & Javier Hualde, 2014. "Regression-based analysis of cointegration systems," Working Papers 780, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Javier Fernandez-Macho, 2013. "A Test for the Null of Multiple Cointegrating Vectors," Economics Series Working Papers 657, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:13:y:1997:i:04:p:529-557_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.