Urbanisation and the Italian economy during the last millennium
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koyama, Mark, 2012. "The transformation of labor supply in the pre-industrial world," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 505-523.
- Matthias Bürker & G. Alfredo Minerva, 2014.
"Civic capital and the size distribution of plants: short-run dynamics and long-run equilibrium,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 797-847.
- Mathias Burker & G. Alfredo Minerva, 2012. "Civic capital and the size distribution of plants: Short-run dynamics and long-run equilibrium," Working Papers 123, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Bürker & G. Alfredo Minerva, 2012. "Civic Capital and the Size Distribution of Plants: Short-Run Dynamics and Long-Run Equilibrium," Working Papers 2012.81, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Maarten Bosker & Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Herman de Jong & Marc Schramm, 2007. "The Development of Cities in Italy 1300 – 1861," CESifo Working Paper Series 1893, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bruno Chiarini & Elisabetta Marzano, 2014. "Urbanization and Growth: Why Did the Splendor of the Italian Cities in the Sixteenth Century not Lead to Transition?," CESifo Working Paper Series 5038, CESifo Group Munich.
- Paolo VENERI & David BURGALASSI, 2011. "Spatial Structure and Productivity in Italian NUTS-3 Regions," Working Papers 364, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Bruno Chiarini, 2010. "The economic consequences of population and urbanization growth in Italy: from the 13th century to 1900. A discussion on the Malthusian dynamics," Discussion Papers 2_2010, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Guido Alfani & Wouter Ryckbosch, 2015. "Was there a ‘Little Convergence’ in inequality? Italy and the Low Countries compared, ca. 1500-1800," Working Papers 557, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Guido Alfani & Marco percoco, 2014.
"Plague and long-term development: the lasting effects of the 1629-30 epidemic on the Italian cities,"
508, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Guido Alfani & Marco Percoco, 2016. "Plague and long-term development: the lasting effects of the 1629-30 epidemic on the Italian cities," Working Papers 0106, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Francesco Giffoni & Matteo Gomellini & Dario Pellegrino, 2017. "Human capital and urban growth in Italy, 1981-2001," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1127, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- van Bavel, Bas, 2016. "The Invisible Hand?: How Market Economies have Emerged and Declined Since AD 500," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199608133.
- Cristina Bernini & Alessandro Tampieri, 2017. "Urbanization and its Effects on the Happiness Domains," CREA Discussion Paper Series 17-10, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Bas Bavel & Auke Rijpma, 2016. "How important were formalized charity and social spending before the rise of the welfare state? A long-run analysis of selected western European cases, 1400–1850," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 69(1), pages 159-187, February.
- Marco Percoco, 2013. "Geography, institutions and urban development: Italian cities, 1300–1861," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 50(1), pages 135-152, February.
- Sarah Guilland Carmichael, 2011. "Marriage and Power: Age at first marriage and spousal age gap in Lesser Developed Countries," Working Papers 0015, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Chiarini, Bruno, 2010. "Was Malthus right? The relationship between population and real wages in Italian history, 1320 to 1870," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 460-475, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:ereveh:v:9:y:2005:i:01:p:97-122_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ERE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.