Land rental values and the agrarian economy: England and Wales, 1500 1914
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duarte Nuno Leite & Óscar Afonso & Sandra Tavares Silva, 2015. "The Two Revolutions, Landed Elites and Education during the Industrial Revolution," FEP Working Papers 562, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Kopsidis, Michael & Wolf, Nikolaus, 2012.
"Agricultural Productivity Across Prussia During the Industrial Revolution: A Thünen Perspective,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 72(03), pages 634-670, September.
- Michael Kopsidis & Nikolaus Wolf, 2012. "Agricultural Productivity Across Prussia During the Industrial Revolution: A ThŸnen Perspective," Working Papers 0013, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Chor, Davin, 2005.
"Institutions, wages, and inequality: The case of Europe and its periphery (1500-1899),"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 547-566, October.
- Davin Chor, 2004. "Institutions, Wages and Inequality: The Case of Europe and its Periphery (1500-1899)," CID Working Papers 1, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Davin Chor, 2005. "Institutions, Wages and Inequality : The Case of Europe and its Periphery (1500-1899)," Microeconomics Working Papers 22065, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Joan R. Rosés & Kevin H. O'Rourke & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2007.
"Globalization, Growth and Distribution in Spain 1500-1913,"
Trinity Economics Papers
tep0407, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey G. Williamson & Joan R. Rosés & Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2008. "Globalization, Growth and Distribution in Spain 1500-1913," Working Papers 08-05, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Joan R. Roses & Kevin H. O'Rourke & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2007. "Globalization, Growth and Distribution in Spain 1500-1913," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp212, IIIS.
- Joan R. Rosés & Kevin H. O'Rourke & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2007. "Globalization, Growth and Distribution in Spain 1500-1913," NBER Working Papers 13055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- O'Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj & Rosés, Joan R. & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 2007. "Globalization, Growth and Distribution in Spain 1500-1913," CEPR Discussion Papers 6356, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rosés, Joan R. & O'Rourke, Kevin H. & Williamson, Jeffrey G., 2007. "Globalization, growth and distribution in Spain 1500-1913," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp07-08, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Tepper, Alexander & Borowiecki, Karol Jan, 2015.
"Accounting for breakout in Britain: The industrial revolution through a Malthusian lens,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 219-233.
- Tepper, Alexander & Borowiecki, Karol Jan, 2013. "Accounting for Breakout in Britain: The Industrial Revolution through a Malthusian Lens," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 14/2013, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Alexander Tepper & Karol Jan Borowiecki, 2013. "Accounting for breakout in Britain: The Industrial Revolution through a Malthusian lens," Staff Reports 639, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- repec:wly:econjl:v:127:y:2017:i:599:p:50-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nina Boberg‐Fazlić & Paul Sharp, 2017.
"Does Welfare Spending Crowd Out Charitable Activity? Evidence from Historical England Under the Poor Laws,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 127(599), pages 50-83, February.
- Nina Boberg-Fazlic & Paul Sharp, 2013. "Does Welfare Spending Crowd Out Charitable Activity? Evidence from Historical England under the Poor Laws," Working Papers 0049, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Dan Bogart, 2009. "Turnpike trusts and property income: new evidence on the effects of transport improvements and legislation in eighteenth-century England -super-1," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 62(1), pages 128-152, February.
- Dan Bogart, 2011.
"Did the Glorious Revolution contribute to the transport revolution? Evidence from investment in roads and rivers,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 64(4), pages 1073-1112, November.
- Dan Bogart, 2009. "Did the Glorious Revolution Contribute to the Transport Revolution? Evidence from Investment in Roads and Rivers," Working Papers 080918, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Steinmueller, W. Edward, 2013. "The pre-industrial energy crisis and resource scarcity as a source of transition," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(10), pages 1739-1748.
- David R Stead, "undated". "Fixed Rent Contracts in English Agriculture, 1750-1850: A Conjecture," Discussion Papers 05/01, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Jaime Reis, 2016. "The Gross Agricultural Output of Portugal: A Quantitative, Unified Perspective, 1500-1850," Working Papers 0098, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:ereveh:v:6:y:2002:i:03:p:281-308_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ERE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.