The political economy of the wine trade: Spanish exports and the international market, 1890 1935
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 6 (2002)
Issue (Month): 01 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ERE
- Jordi Planas, 2015. "State intervention in wine markets and collective action in France and Spain during the early twentieth century," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1503, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Duarte, Rosa & Pinilla, Vicente & Serrano, Ana, 2014.
"The water footprint of the Spanish agricultural sector: 1860–2010,"
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 200-207.
- Rosa Duarte & Vicente Pinilla & Ana Serrano, 2014. "The water footprint of the spanish agricultural sector: 1860-2010," Documentos de Trabajo de la Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria 1408, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria.
- Pinilla, Vicente & Serrano, Raúl, 2008. "The Agricultural and Food Trade in the First Globalization: Spanish Table Wine Exports 1871 to 1935 – A Case Study," Journal of Wine Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 132-148, December.
- Pinilla, Vicente & Serranoz, Raul, 2008. "The agricultural and food trade in the first globalisation: Spanish table wine exports 1871 to 1935 – a case study," Working Papers 42657, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Duarte, Rosa & Pinilla, Vicente & Serrano, Ana, 2014. "The effect of globalisation on water consumption: A case study of the Spanish virtual water trade, 1849–1935," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 96-105.
- Meloni, Giulia & Swinnen, Johan, 2014. "The Rise and Fall of the World's Largest Wine Exporter—And Its Institutional Legacy," Journal of Wine Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(01), pages 3-33, May.
- Giulia Meloni & Johan Swinnen, 2013. "The Rise and Fall of the World’s Largest Wine Exporter (And Its Institutional Legacy)," LICOS Discussion Papers 32713, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Vicente Pinilla & Gema Aparicio, 2014. "Navigating in Troubled Waters: South American Exports of Food and Agricultural Products in the World Market, 1900-1938," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1406, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Meloni, Giulia & Swinnen, Johan, 2013. "The Political Economy of European Wine Regulations," Journal of Wine Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(03), pages 244-284, December.
- Giulia Meloni & Jo Swinnen, 2012. "The Political Economy of European Wine Regulations," LICOS Discussion Papers 32012, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Vicente Pinilla & María Isabel Ayuda, 2006. "“Horn Of Plenty” Revisited: The Globalization Of Mediterranean Horticulture And The Economic Development Of Spain, 1850-1935," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 0606, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:ereveh:v:6:y:2002:i:01:p:51-85_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed