Measuring the contribution of human capital to the development of the Catalan factory system (1830 61)
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 2 (1998)
Issue (Month): 01 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ERE
- Joan R. Rosés & Kevin H. O'Rourke & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2007.
"Globalization, Growth and Distribution in Spain 1500-1913,"
Trinity Economics Papers
tep0407, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- O'Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj & Rosés, Joan R. & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 2007. "Globalization, Growth and Distribution in Spain 1500-1913," CEPR Discussion Papers 6356, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeffrey G. Williamson & Joan R. Rosés & Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2008. "Globalization, Growth and Distribution in Spain 1500-1913," Working Papers 08-05, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Joan R. Roses & Kevin H. O'Rourke & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2007. "Globalization, Growth and Distribution in Spain 1500-1913," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp212, IIIS.
- Williamson, Jeffrey G. & O'Rourke, Kevin H. & Rosés, Joan R., 2007. "Globalization, growth and distribution in Spain 1500-1913," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp07-08, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Joan R. Rosés & Kevin H. O'Rourke & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2007. "Globalization, Growth and Distribution in Spain 1500-1913," NBER Working Papers 13055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sascha O. Becker & Erik Hornung & Ludger Woessmann, 2011. "Education and Catch-Up in the Industrial Revolution," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 3(3), pages 92-126, July.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Hornung, Erik & Wößmann, Ludger, 2011. "Education and catch-up in the industrial revolution," Munich Reprints in Economics 20261, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Erik Hornung, 2012. "Human Capital, Technology Diffusion, and Economic Growth - Evidence from Prussian Census Data," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 46, May.
- Begoña Álvarez & Fernando Ramos Palencia, 2016. "The role of human capital in pre-industrial societies: Skills and earnings in eighteenth-century Castile (Spain)," Working Papers 16.03, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics, Quantitative Methods and Economic History.
- Bergoña Álvarez & Fernando Ramos Palencia, 2016. "The Role of human capital in pre-industrial societies: skills and earnings in eighteenth-century Castile (Spain)," Working Papers 0099, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Gerben Bakker, 2004. "At the origins of increased productivity growth in services. Productivity, social savings and the consumer surplus of the film industry, 1900-1938," Economic History Working Papers 22348, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Hornung, Erik & Woessmann, Ludger, 2009. "Catch Me If You Can: Education and Catch-up in the Industrial Revolution," IZA Discussion Papers 4556, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Becker, Sascha & Hornung, Erik & Woessmann, Ludger, 2009. "Catch Me If You Can: Education and Catch-up in the Industrial Revoluti on," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2009-19, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Sascha O. Becker & Erik Hornung & Ludger Woessmann, 2009. "Catch Me If You Can: Education and Catch-up in the Industrial Revolution," CESifo Working Paper Series 2816, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gheorghe Zaman & Zizi Goschin, 2014. "Economic Crisis and Wage Divergence: Empirical Evidence from Romania," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(4), pages 493-513.
- Rosés, Joan R., 1998. "The choice of tecnology in the Mediterranean basin : some evidence from the Spanish, Italian, British and us cotton mills(1830-1860)," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 6182, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Muñoz, Lina Gálvez, 2000. "Género y cambio tecnológico: Rentabilidad económica y política del proceso de industrialización del monopolio de tabacos en España (1887–1945)," Revista de Historia Económica, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(01), pages 11-45, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:ereveh:v:2:y:1998:i:01:p:25-48_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed