Dynamics of China's regional development and pollution: an investigation into the Environmental Kuznets Curve
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 9 (2004)
Issue (Month): 04 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDE
- Carlos Ordás Criado, 2007.
"Temporal and spatial homogeneity in air pollutants panel EKC estimations: Two nonparametric tests applied to Spanish provinces,"
IRENE Working Papers
07-01, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Ordás Criado, Carlos, 2007. "Temporal and spatial homogeneity in air pollutants panel EKC estimations: Two nonparametric tests applied to Spanish provinces," MPRA Paper 5043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Catherine Yap Co & Fanying Kong & Shuanglin Lin, 2008. "Pollution Across Chinese Provinces," Development Economics Working Papers 22148, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Catherine Yap Co & Fanying Kong & Shuanglin Lin, 2008. "Pollution Across Chinese Provinces," Working Papers id:1693, eSocialSciences.
- Larivière, Jean-Michel & He, Jie, 2012. "L’impact de la taille des firmes industrielles sur la courbe de Kuznets environnementale : le cas des émissions de SO2 en Chine," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 88(1), pages 5-36, mars.
- Jean-Michel Larivière & Jie He, 2010. "L’Impact De La Taille Des Firmes Industrielles Sur La Courbe De Kuznets Environnementale : Le Cas Des Émissions De So2 En Chine," Cahiers de recherche 10-13, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Jayanthakumaran, Kankesu & Liu, Ying, 2012. "Openness and the Environmental Kuznets Curve: Evidence from China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 566-576.
- Christoph Lieb, 2004. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve and Flow versus Stock Pollution: The Neglect of Future Damages," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 29(4), pages 483-506, December.
- Jiang, Yi & Lin, Tun & Zhuang, Juzhong, 2008. "Environmental Kuznets Curves in the People’s Republic of China: turning points and regional differences," MPRA Paper 21252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jiang, Yi & Lin, Tun & Zhuang, Juzhong, 2008. "Environmental Kuznets Curves in the People’s Republic of China: Turning Points and Regional Differences," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 141, Asian Development Bank.
- Lee, Sanghoon & Oh, Dae-Won, 2015. "Economic growth and the environment in China: Empirical evidence using prefecture level data," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 73-85.
- Carlos Ordás Criado, 2008. "Temporal and Spatial Homogeneity in Air Pollutants Panel EKC Estimations," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 40(2), pages 265-283, June.
- Barbier,Edward B., 2007. "Natural Resources and Economic Development," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521706513, October.
- He, Jie & Wang, Hua, 2012. "Economic structure, development policy and environmental quality: An empirical analysis of environmental Kuznets curves with Chinese municipal data," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 49-59.
- He, Jie & Wang, Hua, 2011. "Economic structure, development policy and environmental quality : an empirical analysis of environmental Kuznets curves with Chinese municipal data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5756, The World Bank.
- Perrings, Charles, 2014. "Environment and development economics 20 years on," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(03), pages 333-366, June.
- Zhang, Xiaohong & Qi, Yan & Wang, Yanqing & Wu, Jun & Lin, Lili & Peng, Hong & Qi, Hui & Yu, Xiaoyu & Zhang, Yanzong, 2016. "Effect of the tap water supply system on China's economy and energy consumption, and its emissions’ impact," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 660-671.
- He, Jie & Richard, Patrick, 2010. "Environmental Kuznets curve for CO2 in Canada," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1083-1093, March.
- Jie He & Patrick Richard, 2009. "Environmental Kuznets Curve for CO2 in Canada," Cahiers de recherche 09-13, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Li, Zhigang & Yuan, Jia & Song, Frank & Wei, Shangjin, 2014. "Is economic rebalancing toward consumption “greener”? Evidence from visibility in China, 1984–2006," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 1021-1032.
- Jie He, 2007. "Is the Environmental Kuznets Curve hypothesis valid for developing countries? A survey," Cahiers de recherche 07-03, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:endeec:v:9:y:2004:i:04:p:507-537_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed