Environmental consequences of agricultural commercialization in Asia
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 6 (2001)
Issue (Month): 04 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDE
- Gebremedhin, Berhanu & Jaleta, Moti, 2010. "Commercialization of Smallholders: Is Market Participation Enough?," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96159, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- repec:pal:eurjdr:v:29:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1057_s41287-017-0090-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- J.N. Callow & Julian Clifton, 2011. "Globalised Agriculture, Development and the Environment," Chapters,in: Globalisation, Agriculture and Development, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Tamru, Seneshaw & Minten, Bart & Alemu, Dawit & Bachewe, Fantu Nisrane, 2016. "The rapid expansion of herbicide use in smallholder agriculture in Ethiopia: Patterns, drivers, and implications," ESSP working papers 94, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Grovermann, Christian & Schreinemachers, Pepijn & Berger, Thomas, 2012. "Private and Social Levels of Pesticide Overuse in Rapidly Intensifying Upland Agriculture in Thailand," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126341, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:pal:eurjdr:v:29:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1057_s41287-017-0076-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reardon, Thomas & Barrett, Christopher B., 2000.
"Agroindustrialization, globalization, and international development: An overview of issues, patterns, and determinants,"
Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 195-205, September.
- Reardon, Thomas & Barrett, Christopher B., 2000. "Agroindustrialization, globalization, and international development An overview of issues, patterns, and determinants," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 23(3), September.
- repec:pal:eurjdr:v:29:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1057_s41287-017-0081-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shenggen Fan & Joanna Brzeska, 2015. "The Nexus between Agriculture and Nutrition: Do Growth Patterns and Conditional Factors Matter?," Working Papers id:7519, eSocialSciences.
- K. Chandrasekhar & Saradindu Bhaduri, 2006. "Vicarious Learning and Socio-Economic Transformation in Indian Trans-Himalaya: An evolutionary tale of economic development and policy making," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-18, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Shahzad Kouser & Matin Qaim, 2012. "Valuing financial, health, and environmental benefits of Bt cotton in Pakistan," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 105, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Kouser, Shahzad & Qaim, Matin, 2012. "Valuing financial, health and environmental benefits of Bt cotton in Pakistan," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126544, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hengsdijk, Huib & Guanghuo, Wang & Van den Berg, Marrit M. & Jiangdi, Wang & Wolf, Joost & Changhe, Lu & Roetter, Reimund P. & Van Keulen, Herman, 2007. "Poverty and biodiversity trade-offs in rural development: A case study for Pujiang county, China," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 851-861, June.
- Ali, Jabir & Kapoor, Sanjeev, 2008. "Farmers' perception on risks in fruits and vegetables production: an empirical study of Uttar Pradesh," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 21(2008).
- Gebremedhin, Berhanu & Jaleta, Moti, 2013. "Policy Imperatives of Commercial Transformation of Smallholders: Market Orientation Versus market Participation in Ethiopia," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 160580, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Coxhead, Ian, 2002. "Development and the Environment in Asia: A Survey of Recent Literature," Staff Paper Series 455, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Gebremedhin, Berhanu & Tegegne, Azage, 2012. "Market Orientation and Market Participation of Smallholders in Ethiopia: Implications for Commercial Transformation," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125847, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:endeec:v:6:y:2001:i:04:p:483-502_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed