Economic value of mitigation of plant invaders in a subsistence economy: incorporating labour as a mode of payment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Surender Kumar & Prerna Prabhakar, "undated". "Negative Carbon Leakage : evidence from South Asian Countries," Working papers 107, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Perrings, Charles, 2014. "Environment and development economics 20 years on," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(03), pages 333-366, June.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:83:y:2017:i:c:p:156-161 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:140:y:2017:i:c:p:157-165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oviedo, José L. & Caparrós, Alejandro & Ruiz-Gauna, Itziar & Campos, Pablo, 2016.
"Testing convergent validity in choice experiments: Application to public recreation in Spanish stone pine and cork oak forests,"
Journal of Forest Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 130-148.
- Jose L. Oviedo & Alejandro Caparrós & Itziar Ruiz-Gauna & Pablo Campos, 2015. "Testing convergent validity in choice experiments: application to public recreation in Spanish Stone pine and Cork oak forests," Working Papers 1504, Instituto de Políticas y Bienes Públicos (IPP), CSIC.
- J. M. Gibson & D. Rigby & D. A. Polya & N. Russell, 2016. "Discrete Choice Experiments in Developing Countries: Willingness to Pay Versus Willingness to Work," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 65(4), pages 697-721, December.
- Rai, Rajesh Kumar & Shyamsundar, Priya & Nepal, Mani & Bhatta, Laxmi Dutt, 2015. "Differences in demand for watershed services: Understanding preferences through a choice experiment in the Koshi Basin of Nepal," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 274-283.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:endeec:v:18:y:2013:i:02:p:225-244_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.