China's industrial SO2 emissions and its economic determinants: EKC's reduced vs. structural model and the role of international trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Evstigneev, I.V. & Flam, S.D., 2000. "Sharing Nonconvex Costs," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 1300, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Ermoliev, Yuri & Klaassen, Ger & Nentjes, Andries, 1996. "Adaptive Cost-Effective Ambient Charges under Incomplete Information," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 37-48, July.
- Kolstad, Charles D. & Guzman, Rolando M., 1999. "Information and the Divergence between Willingness to Accept and Willingness to Pay," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 66-80, July.
- Evstigneev, I.V. & Flam, S.D., 2000. "Stochastic Programming: Non-Anticipativity and Lagrange Multipliers," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 1100, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Shapley, Lloyd S. & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "On market games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 9-25, June.
- Dixit, Avinash & Pindyck, Robert S & Sodal, Sigbjorn, 1999. "A Markup Interpretation of Optimal Investment Rules," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(455), pages 179-189, April.
- Y. Ermoliev & M. Michalevich & A. Nentjes, 2000. "Markets for Tradeable Emission and Ambient Permits: A Dynamic Approach," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 15(1), pages 39-56, January.
- Arrow, Kenneth J & Lind, Robert C, 1970. "Uncertainty and the Evaluation of Public Investment Decisions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 364-378, June.
- Magill, Michael & Shafer, Wayne, 1991. "Incomplete markets," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: W. Hildenbrand & H. Sonnenschein (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 30, pages 1523-1614 Elsevier.
- Ermoliev, Yu. & Keyzer, M. A. & Norkin, V., 2000. "Global convergence of the stochastic tatonnement process," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 173-190, October.
- Henry, Claude, 1974. "Investment Decisions Under Uncertainty: The "Irreversibility Effect."," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 1006-1012, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tanger, Shaun M. & Zeng, Peng & Morse, Wayde & Laband, David N., 2011. "Macroeconomic conditions in the U.S. and congressional voting on environmental policy: 1970-2008," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1109-1120, April.
- Huan Zhang, 2016. "Exploring the impact of environmental regulation on economic growth, energy use, and CO2 emissions nexus in China," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 84(1), pages 213-231, October.
- David I. Stern & Donglan Zha, 2016.
"Economic growth and particulate pollution concentrations in China,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(3), pages 327-338, July.
- David I. Stern & Donglan Zha, 2016. "Economic growth and particulate pollution concentrations in China," CCEP Working Papers 1603, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Stern, David I. & Zha, Donglan, 2016. "Economic growth and particulate pollution concentrations in China," Working Papers 249522, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Lee, Sanghoon & Oh, Dae-Won, 2015. "Economic growth and the environment in China: Empirical evidence using prefecture level data," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 73-85.
- He, Jie, 2010. "What is the role of openness for China's aggregate industrial SO2 emission?: A structural analysis based on the Divisia decomposition method," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 868-886, February.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Mutascu, Mihai & Azim, Parvez, 2013.
"Environmental Kuznets curve in Romania and the role of energy consumption,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 165-173.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Mihai, Mutascu & Parvez, Azim, 2011. "Environmental Kuznets Curve in Romania and the Role of Energy Consumption," MPRA Paper 32254, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jul 2011.
- Perrings, Charles, 2014. "Environment and development economics 20 years on," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(03), pages 333-366, June.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:58:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00168-016-0783-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Shahzad, Syed Jawad Hussain & Kumar, Mantu, 2017. "Is Globalization Detrimental to CO2 Emissions in Japan? New Threshold Analysis," MPRA Paper 82413, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Nov 2017.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Saleheen Khan & Amjad Ali & Mita Bhattacharya, 2017.
"The Impact Of Globalization On Co2 Emissions In China,"
The Singapore Economic Review (SER),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 62(04), pages 929-957, September.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Khan, Saleheen & Ali, Amjad & Bhattacharya, Mita, 2015. "The Impact of Globalization on CO2 Emissions in China," MPRA Paper 64450, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 May 2015.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Faridul, Islam & Muhammad Sabihuddin, Butt, 2011. "Financial Development, Energy Consumption and CO2 Emissions: Evidence from ARDL Approach for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 30138, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Apr 2011.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:endeec:v:14:y:2009:i:02:p:227-262_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.