Land conservation policies and income distribution: who bears the burden of our environmental efforts?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 12 (2007)
Issue (Month): 04 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDE
- Miranda, Juan José & Corral, Leonardo & Blackman, Allen & Asner, Gregory & Lima, Eirivelthon, 2016.
"Effects of Protected Areas on Forest Cover Change and Local Communities: Evidence from the Peruvian Amazon,"
Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 288-307.
- Juan José Miranda & Leonardo Corral & Allen Blackman & Gregory Asner & Eirivelthon Lima, 2014. "Effects of Protected Areas on Forest Cover Change and Local Communities: Evidence from the Peruvian Amazon," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 87593, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Miranda, Juan Jose & Corral, Leonardo & Blackman, Allen & Asner, Gregory & Lima, Eirivelthon, 2014. "Effects of Protected Areas on Forest Cover Change and Local Communities: Evidence from the Peruvian Amazon," Discussion Papers dp-14-14-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Vincent, Jeffrey R., 2012. "Ecosystem services and green growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6233, The World Bank.
- Robalino, Juan & Sandoval, Catalina & Villalobos, Laura & Alpizar, Francisco, "undated". "Local Effects of Payments for Environmental Services on Poverty," Discussion Papers dp-14-12-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Canavire-Bacarreza, Gustavo & Hanauer, Merlin M., 2013. "Estimating the Impacts of Bolivia’s Protected Areas on Poverty," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 265-285.
- Canavire Bacarreza, Gustavo J & Hanauer, Merlin M., 2012. "Estimating the Impacts of Bolivia's Protected Areas on Poverty," IZA Discussion Papers 6341, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gustavo Canavire-Bacarreza & Merlin M. Hanauer, 2012. "Estimating the Impacts of Bolivia's Protected Areas on Poverty," Working Papers 201231, Latin American and Caribbean Environmental Economics Program, revised 2012.
- Gustavo Canavire-Bacarreza & Merlin M. Hanauer, 2012. "Estimating the Impacts of Bolivia's Protected Areas on Poverty," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1208, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Miranda, Juan Jose & Corral, Leonardo & Blackman, Allen & Asner, Gregory & Lima, Eirivelthon, 2014. "Effects of Protected Areas on Forest Cover Change and Local Communities," Discussion Papers dp-14-14, Resources For the Future.
- Jennifer M. Alix-Garcia & Elizabeth N. Shapiro & Katharine R. E. Sims, 2012. "Forest Conservation and Slippage: Evidence from Mexico’s National Payments for Ecosystem Services Program," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 88(4), pages 613-638.
- Luiza Andrade & André Luis Squarize Chagas, 2016. "Spillover effects of blacklisting policy in the Brazilian Amazon," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_32, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Pfaff, Alexander & Robalino, Juan & Lima, Eirivelthon & Sandoval, Catalina & Herrera, Luis Diego, 2014. "Governance, Location and Avoided Deforestation from Protected Areas: Greater Restrictions Can Have Lower Impact, Due to Differences in Location," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 7-20.
- Liana O Anderson & Samantha De Martino & Torfinn Harding & Karlygash Kuralbayeva & Andre Lima, 2016. "The Effects of Land Use Regulation on Deforestation: Evidence from the Brazilian Amazon," OxCarre Working Papers 172, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Alix-Garcia, Jennifer & Wolff, Hendrik, 2014. "Payment for Ecosystem Services from Forests," IZA Discussion Papers 8179, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dani Aoun, 2015. "Who pays more to preserve a natural reserve, visitors or locals? A confidence analysis of a contingent valuation application," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 17(4), pages 471-486, October.
- Sims, Katharine R.E., 2010. "Conservation and development: Evidence from Thai protected areas," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 94-114, September.
- Robalino, Juan & Villalobos-Fiatt, Laura, 2010. "Conservation Policies and Labor Markets: Unraveling the Effects of National Parks on Local Wages in Costa Rica," Discussion Papers dp-10-02-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Juan Robalino & Alexander Pfaff, 2013. "Ecopayments and Deforestation in Costa Rica: A Nationwide Analysis of PSA’s Initial Years," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 89(3), pages 432-448.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:endeec:v:12:y:2007:i:04:p:521-533_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed