Fraternity: Why The Market Need Not Be A Morally Free Zone
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luigino Bruni & Giovanni Ferri, 2015. "oes Cooperativeness Promote Happiness? Cross-country Evidence," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 107, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Julie Nelson, 2010. "Getting past “rational man/emotional woman”: comments on research programs in happiness economics and interpersonal relations," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 57(2), pages 233-253, June.
- Gaël Giraud & Cécile Renouard, 2011. "In search of an alternative to shareholder value maximization," Post-Print hal-00609153, HAL.
- Russell G. Pearce & Brendan M. Wilson, 2013. "Business ethics," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Reciprocity and Social Enterprise, chapter 4, pages 49-58 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gaël Giraud & Cécile Renouard, 2011. "In search of an alternative to shareholder value maximization," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00611712, HAL.
- Robert Sugden, 2011.
"Mutual advantage, conventions and team reasoning,"
International Review of Economics,
Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 58(1), pages 9-20, March.
- Robert Sugden, 2011. "Mutual advantage, conventions and team reasoning," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 11-06, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Christian Schubert, 2012.
"Is novelty always a good thing? Towards an evolutionary welfare economics,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 585-619, July.
- Christian Schubert, 2009. "Is Novelty always a good thing? Towards an Evolutionary Welfare Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Gaudeul, Alexia & Mathieu, Laurence & Peroni, Chiara, 2008. "Blogs and the Economics of Reciprocal Attention," MPRA Paper 11298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergio Beraldo & Luigino Bruni, 2011. "The semantics of market and civil society: a bird’s eye view of Robert Sugden’s contribution to social sciences," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 58(1), pages 1-8, March.
- Reggiani, Tommaso, 2008. "Book Review to Luigino Bruni - "Economics and Human Relations" (2007)," MPRA Paper 7283, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giraud, Gaël & Renouard, Cécile, 2011. "In search of an alternative to shareholder value maximization," ESSEC Working Papers WP1108, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:147:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-017-3507-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carla Altobelli & Gaetano Fausto Esposito, 2014. "Capitale fiduciario e sviluppo a livello regionale: un’analisi esplorativa del ruolo del capitale civico e morale," RIVISTA DI ECONOMIA E STATISTICA DEL TERRITORIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(3), pages 5-39.
- Dan Munter & Lars Lindblom, 2017. "Beyond Coercion: Moral Assessment in the Labour Market," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 142(1), pages 59-70, April.
- Michel Zouboulakis, 2010.
"Trustworthiness as a Moral Determinant of Economic Activity: Lessons from the Classics,"
Forum for Social Economics,
Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 39(3), pages 209-221, October.
- Michel Zouboulakis, 2010. "Trustworthiness as a Moral Determinant of Economic Activity: Lessons from the Classics," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(3), pages 209-221, January.
- Adrian Pabst, 2013. "Fraternity," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Reciprocity and Social Enterprise, chapter 15, pages 153-162 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Luca Stanca & Luigino Bruni & Marco Mantovani, 2011.
"The effect of motivations on social indirect reciprocity: an experimental analysis,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(17), pages 1709-1711.
- Luca Stanca & Luigino Bruni & Marco Mantovani, 2009. "The Effect of Motivations on Social Indirect Reciprocity: an Experimental Analysis," Working Papers 169, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2009.
- Abramovay, Ricardo & de Almeida Voivodic, Maurizio & Cardoso, Fatima Cristina & Conroy, Michael E., 2010. "Social movements and NGOs in the construction of new market mechanisms," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 11(2), pages 24-30.
- Julie A. Nelson, "undated". "09-07 "Getting Past "Rational Man/Emotional Woman": How Far Have Research Programs in Happiness and Interpersonal Relations Progressed?"," GDAE Working Papers 09-07, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Ricardo Abramovay, 2013. "Philanthropy beyond the sectoral approach," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Reciprocity and Social Enterprise, chapter 25, pages 251-260 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gaël Giraud & Cécile Renouard, 2011. "In search of an alternative to shareholder value maximization," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11038, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00611712 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:ecnphi:v:24:y:2008:i:01:p:35-64_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EAP .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.