Beyond sympathy and empathy: Adam Smith's concept of fellow-feeling
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 18 (2002)
Issue (Month): 01 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EAP
- Drakopoulos, Stavros, 2011. "Hierarchical Needs, Income Comparisons and Happiness Levels," MPRA Paper 48343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Alessandra Pelloni & Fiammetta Rossetti, 2008.
"Relational Goods, Sociability, and Happiness,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 343-363, 08.
- Becchetti Leonardo & Pelloni Alessandra & Rossetti Fiammetta, 2008. "Relational goods, sociability, and happiness," wp.comunite 0039, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Alessandra Pelloni & Fiammetta Rossetti, 2008. "Relational Goods, Sociability, and happiness," CEIS Research Paper 117, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Jul 2008.
- N. Emrah Aydinonat, 2006. "Is the Invisible Hand un− Smithian? A Comment on Rothschild," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 2(2), pages 1-9.
- Jane Hall & Patricia Kenny & Ishrat Hossain, 2007. "The provision of informal care in terminal illness: An analysis of carers? needs using a discrete choice experiment," Working Papers 2007/12, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Luca Zarri, 2007. "Happiness, Morality and Game Theory," Chapters, in: Handbook on the Economics of Happiness, chapter 16 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Luca Zarri, 2006. "Happiness, Morality, and Game Theory," Working Papers 37/2006, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:2:y:2006:i:2:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laurie Bréban & Jean Dellemotte, 2016. "From one form of sympathy to another: Sophie de Grouchy’s translation of and commentary on Adam Smith’s Theory of Moral Sentiments," Working Papers hal-01435828, HAL.
- Shaun P. Hargreaves Heap, 2013. "Rationality," Chapters, in: Handbook on the Economics of Reciprocity and Social Enterprise, chapter 28, pages 277-284 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Shaun P. Hargreaves Heap, 2009. "Rationality," Chapters, in: Handbook of Economics and Ethics, chapter 54 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Laurie Bréban, 2017. "An Investigation into the Smithian System of Sympathy: from Cognition to Emotion," Working Papers hal-01467340, HAL.
- Khalil, Elias, 2007. "The Mirror-Neuron Paradox: How Far is Sympathy from Compassion, Indulgence, and Adulation?," MPRA Paper 3509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Supanika Leurcharusmee, 2012. "Is penalty for academic cheating an incredible threat?," The Empirical Econometrics and Quantitative Economics Letters, Faculty of Economics, Chiang Mai University, vol. 1(2), pages 81-96, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:ecnphi:v:18:y:2002:i:01:p:63-87_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed