Moral canals: trust and social capital in the work of Hume, Smith and Genovesi
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pelligra, Vittorio, 2010.
"Trust responsiveness. On the dynamics of fiduciary interactions,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 653-660, December.
- V. Pelligra, 2006. "Trust Responsiveness: On the Dynamics of Fiduciary Interactions," Working Paper CRENoS 200615, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Matteo Migheli, 2012.
"Assessing Trust Through Social Capital? A Possible Experimental Answer,"
American Journal of Economics and Sociology,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 71(2), pages 298-327, April.
- Migheli, Matteo, 2009. "Assessing trust through social capital? A possible experimental answer," POLIS Working Papers 119, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Corazzini, Luca & Grazzi, Matteo & Nicolini, Marcella, 2007. "Social capital and Growth in Brazilian Municipalities," Papers DYNREG15, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Michel Zouboulakis, 2010.
"Trustworthiness as a Moral Determinant of Economic Activity: Lessons from the Classics,"
Forum for Social Economics,
Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 39(3), pages 209-221, October.
- Michel Zouboulakis, 2010. "Trustworthiness as a Moral Determinant of Economic Activity: Lessons from the Classics," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(3), pages 209-221, January.
- Guido van Hofwegen & Gertjan A. Becx & Joep A. van den Broek & Niek B.J. Koning, 2007. "Unraveling the unsustainability spiral in sub-Saharan Africa: an agent based modelling approach," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 5(2), pages 112-137.
- Brenda Gannon & Jennifer Roberts, 2012. "Social Capital: Bridging the Theory and Empirical Divide," Working Papers 2012028, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Antoci, Angelo & Sabatini, Fabio & Sodini, Mauro, 2009.
"The fragility of social capital,"
AICCON Working Papers
59-2009, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Angelo Antoci & Fabio Sabatini & Mauro Sodini, 2009. "The fragility of social capital," Department of Economics University of Siena 551, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Fabio Sabatini & Angelo Antoci & Mauro Sodini, 2009. "The Fragility of Social Capital," Working Papers 2009.16, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Zamagni, Stefano, 2000. "Economic reductionism as a hindrance to the analysis of structural change: scattered notes," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 197-208, July.
- Carla Altobelli & Gaetano Fausto Esposito, 2014. "Capitale fiduciario e sviluppo a livello regionale: un’analisi esplorativa del ruolo del capitale civico e morale," RIVISTA DI ECONOMIA E STATISTICA DEL TERRITORIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(3), pages 5-39.
- Brenda Gannon & Jennifer Roberts, 2014. "The Multidimensional Nature of Social Capital: An Empirical Investigation for Older People in Europe," Working Papers 2014014, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Niclas Berggren & Henrik Jordahl, 2006.
"Free to Trust: Economic Freedom and Social Capital,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(2), pages 141-169, May.
- Berggren, Niclas & Jordahl, Henrik, 2005. "Free to Trust? Economic Freedom and Social Capital," Ratio Working Papers 64, The Ratio Institute.
- Berggren, Niclas & Jordahl, Henrik, 2005. "Free to Trust? Economic Freedom and Social Capital," Working Paper Series 2005:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Luigino Bruni & Fabio Tufano, 2017.
"The value of vulnerability: The transformative capacity of risky trust,"
Judgment and Decision Making,
Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 12(4), pages 408-414, July.
- Luigino Bruni & Fabio Tufano, 2015. "The value of vulnerability The transformative capacity of risky trust," Discussion Papers 2015-19, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Luigino Bruni & Fabio Tufano, 2016. "The value of vulnerability The transformative capacity of risky trust," Discussion Papers 2016-17, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Özcan, Burcu & Bjørnskov, Christian, 2011. "Social trust and human development," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 753-762.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:ecnphi:v:16:y:2000:i:01:p:21-45_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EAP .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.