On the Calculation of the Solvency Capital Requirement Based on Nested Simulations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Ludkovski & James Risk, 2017. "Sequential Design and Spatial Modeling for Portfolio Tail Risk Measurement," Papers 1710.05204, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
- Seyed Amir Hejazi & Kenneth R. Jackson & Guojun Gan, 2017. "A Spatial Interpolation Framework for Efficient Valuation of Large Portfolios of Variable Annuities," Papers 1701.04134, arXiv.org.
- Andreas Reuß & Jochen Ruß & Jochen Wieland, 2016. "Participating Life Insurance Products with Alternative Guarantees: Reconciling Policyholders’ and Insurers’ Interests," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-18, May.
- Xu, Wei & Chen, Yuehuan & Coleman, Conrad & Coleman, Thomas F., 2018. "Moment matching machine learning methods for risk management of large variable annuity portfolios," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 1-20.
- Elia Berdin & Helmut Gründl, 2015.
"The Effects of a Low Interest Rate Environment on Life Insurers,"
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 40(3), pages 385-415, July.
- Berdin, Elia & Gründl, Helmut, 2014. "The effects of a low interest rate environment on life insurers," ICIR Working Paper Series 15/14, Goethe University Frankfurt, International Center for Insurance Regulation (ICIR).
- Berdin, Elia & Gründl, Helmut, 2015. "The effects of a low interest rate environment on life insurers," SAFE Working Paper Series 65, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Patrick Cheridito & John Ery & Mario V. Wüthrich, 2020. "Assessing Asset-Liability Risk with Neural Networks," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Lin, X. Sheldon & Yang, Shuai, 2020. "Fast and efficient nested simulation for large variable annuity portfolios: A surrogate modeling approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 85-103.
- Risk, J. & Ludkovski, M., 2016. "Statistical emulators for pricing and hedging longevity risk products," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 45-60.
- repec:gam:jrisks:v:4:y:2016:i:2:p:11:d:69437 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boonen, Tim J. & Guillen, Montserrat & Santolino, Miguel, 2019. "Forecasting compositional risk allocations," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 79-86.
- Laurent Devineau & Pierre-Edouard Arrouy & Paul Bonnefoy & Alexandre Boumezoued, 2017. "Fast calibration of the Libor Market Model with Stochastic Volatility and Displaced Diffusion," Working Papers hal-01521491, HAL.
- Jing Liu & Huan Zhang, 2017. "Asymptotic Estimates for the One-Year Ruin Probability under Risky Investments," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(2), pages 1-11, May.
- Gan, Guojun & Lin, X. Sheldon, 2015. "Valuation of large variable annuity portfolios under nested simulation: A functional data approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 138-150.
- Anne-Sophie Krah & Zoran Nikolić & Ralf Korn, 2020. "Machine Learning in Least-Squares Monte Carlo Proxy Modeling of Life Insurance Companies," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-79, February.
- James Risk & Michael Ludkovski, 2015. "Statistical Emulators for Pricing and Hedging Longevity Risk Products," Papers 1508.00310, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Anne-Sophie Krah & Zoran Nikoli'c & Ralf Korn, 2019. "Machine Learning in Least-Squares Monte Carlo Proxy Modeling of Life Insurance Companies," Papers 1909.02182, arXiv.org.
- Floryszczak, Anthony & Le Courtois, Olivier & Majri, Mohamed, 2016. "Inside the Solvency 2 Black Box: Net Asset Values and Solvency Capital Requirements with a least-squares Monte-Carlo approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 15-26.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:astinb:v:42:y:2012:i:02:p:453-499_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/asb .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.