Property Tax Reform: Some Comments
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 3 (1977)
Issue (Month): 4 (Autumn)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: University of Toronto Press Journals Division 5201 Dufferin Street Toronto, Ontario, Canada M3H 5T8|
Web page: http://economics.ca/cpp/
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.utpjournals.com/cpp/ Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frank A. Clayton, 1976. "Real Property Tax Assessment Practices in Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 2(s1), pages 347-362, November.
- T. J. Plunkett, 1976. "The Property Tax and the Municipal Case for Fiscal Reform," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 2(s1), pages 313-322, November.
- Richard M. Bird, 1976. "The Incidence of the Property Tax: Old Wine In New Bottles?," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 2(s1), pages 323-334, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:3:y:1977:i:4:p:525-532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.