The Interaction Between Monetary and Fiscal Policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre Fortin, 2003.
"Issues and Commentaries Issues et commentaires Keynes Resurrected,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 29(2), pages 253-265, June.
- Pierre Fortin, 2003. "Keynes resurrected," Cahiers de recherche du Département des sciences économiques, UQAM 20-21, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Matteo Luciani, 2004.
"A VAR Model for the Analysis of the Effects of Monetary Policy in the Euro Area,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, vol. 94(6), pages 175-214, November-.
- Matteo Luciani, 2004. "A VAR Model for the Analysis of the Effects of Monetary Policy in the Euro Area," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/153332, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- David A. Dodge, 2002. "Overview : rethinking stabilization policy," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 421-429.
- Christopher Allsopp, 2002. "Macroeconomic Policy Rules in Theory and in Practice," Discussion Papers 10, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Pablo Mendieta Ossio & Hugo Rodriguez Gonzales, 2005. "Interacción de la política fiscal con la política monetaria en el MERCOSUR y países asociados," Revista de Análisis del BCB, Banco Central de Bolivia, vol. 8(1), pages 49-97, December.
- David A. Dodge, 2002. "Central bank perspectives on stabilization policy," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 79-87.
- Lupia, Arthur & Grafstrom, Cassandra & Krupnikov, Yanna & Levine, Adam Seth & MacMillan, William & McGovern, Erin, 2007. "Loonies Under Your Bed: Misdirected Attention and the Diluted Value of Stock Market Reports," MPRA Paper 4912, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:28:y:2002:i:2:p:187-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://economics.ca/cpp/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.