Agendas for the 1988 and Future Summits
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Helliwell, John F., 1988. "Pour une vision à long terme de la coopération économique internationale," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 64(3), pages 313-335, septembre.
- Ralph C. Bryant & John F. Helliwell & Peter Hooper, 1989.
"Domestic and cross-border consequences of U.S. macroeconomic policies,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
344, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bryant, R.C. & Helliwell, J.F. & Hooper, P., 1989. "Domestic And Cross-Border Consequences Of U.S. Macroeconomic Policies," Papers 68, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- J. Bradford De Long, 1987. "Have Productivity Levels Converged? Productivity Growth, Convergence, and Welfare in the Very Long Run," NBER Working Papers 2419, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baumol, William J, 1986.
"Productivity Growth, Convergence, and Welfare: What the Long-run Data Show,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1072-1085, December.
- Baumol, William J., 1985. "Productivity Growth, Convergence and Welfare: What the Long Run Data Show," Working Papers 85-27, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:15:y:1989:i:s1:p:87-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://economics.ca/cpp/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.