Global Environmental Policy: The Case of Ozone Depletion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simonis, Udo E., 1994. "Towards a "Houston Protocol": Or how to allocate CO2 emissions reductions between North and South," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship Environmental Policy FS II 94-404, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Simonis, Udo E., 1993. "Toward a Houston Protocol - CO2 emission reductions between north and south," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 128-150.
- Simonis, Udo E., 1992. "Cooperation or confrontation: how to allocate CO2 emission reductions between north and south?," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 91-111.
- Simonis, Udo E., 1996. "Klimaprotokoll - zu den Verteilungsproblemen der Weltumweltpolitik," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 37-61.
- Simonis, Udo E., 1991. "Globale Klimakonvention: Konflikt oder Kooperation zwischen Industrie- und Entwicklungsländern," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship Environmental Policy FS II 91-404, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Heister, Johannes, 1993. "Who will win the ozone game? On building and sustaining cooperation in the Montreal protocoll on substances that deplete the ozone layer," Kiel Working Papers 579, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Simonis, Udo E., 1992. "Sustainable development: how to allocate CO2 emission reductions?," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 267-291.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:15:y:1989:i:4:p:413-423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://economics.ca/cpp/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.