The Choice of a Permanent Amending Formula for Canada's Constitution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- D. G. Paterson & Gideon Rosenbluth, 1983. "Culture, Myth, and Fetish," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 9(1), pages 134-137, March.
- Krueger, Anne O, 1974. "The Political Economy of the Rent-Seeking Society," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 291-303, June.
- S. J. Liebowitz, 1982. "The Impacts of Cable Retransmission on Television Broadcasters," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 15(3), pages 503-524, August.
- Michael Spence & Bruce Owen, 1977. "Television Programming, Monopolistic Competition, and Welfare," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(1), pages 103-126.
- David McQueen, 1983. "Alternative Scenarios in Broadcasting," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 9(1), pages 129-134, March.
- C. G. Hoskins & Stuart McFadyen, 1982. "Market Structure and Television Programming Performance in Canada and the U.K.: A Comparative Study," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 8(3), pages 347-357, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Mintz, 1985. "Changing Canada's Constitutional Amending Formula: A Comment," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 11(3), pages 623-624, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:10:y:1984:i:3:p:359-361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://economics.ca/cpp/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.