La década ganada: evolución de la clase media, la pobreza y la vulnerabilidad en Colombia 2002-2011
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daude, Christian & Lustig, Nora & Melguizo, Angel & Perea, Jose Ramon, 2017.
"On the middle 70%. The impact of fiscal policy on the emerging middle class in Latin America using Commitment to Equity,"
Research Department working papers
1087, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Christian Daude & Nora Lustig & Angel Melguizo & Jose Ramon Perea, 2017. "On the middle 70%. The impact of fiscal policy on the emerging middle class in Latin America using Commitment to Equity," Working Papers 1716, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Christian Daude & Nora Lustig & Angel Melguizo & Jose Ramon Perea, 2017. "On the Middle 70%. The Impact of Fiscal Policy on the Emerging Middle Class in Latin America usting Commitment to Equity," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 72, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsPobreza; Clase Media; Vulnerabilidad; Bienestar;
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000438:012273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.