Modelo De Gestión Para Las Organizaciones De La Economía Solidaria En Colombia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ffrench-Davis, Ricardo & Villar Gómez, Leonardo, 2006.
"Real macroeconomic stability and the capital account in Chile and Colombia,"
Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1894, February.
- Leonardo Villar & Ricardo Ffrench-Davis, 2004. "Real Macroeconomic Stability And The Capital Account In Chile And Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003416, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Ricardo Ffrench-Davis & Leonardo Villar, 2004. "Real Macroeconomic Stability and the Capital Account in Chile and Colombia," Borradores de Economia 294, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
More about this item
KeywordsCooperative sector; management model; supporting development; human capital; cooperation; well-being social / Sector solidario; modelo de gestión; desarrollo sostenible; capital humano; cooperación; bienestar social.;
- J54 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Producer Cooperatives; Labor Managed Firms
- P13 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Cooperative Enterprises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000156:008621. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carolina Salazar Aragón). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.