Un modelo MacroeconomÃ©trico para la EconomÃa Colombiana
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mauricio CÃ¡rdenas, 2007.
"Economic growth in Colombia: A reversal of "Fortune"?,"
Revista ESPE - Ensayos Sobre PolÃtica EconÃ³mica, Banco de la RepÃºblica - ESPE, vol. 25(53), pages 220-259, January.
- Mauricio Cárdenas, 2007. "Economic Growth in Colombia : a reversal of "fortune"?," Revista ESPE - Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 25(53), pages 220-259, January.
- Mauricio Cardenas, 2001. "Economic Growth in Colombia: A Reversal of 'Fortune'?," CID Working Papers 83, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Mauricio CÃ¡rdenas Santa MarÃa, 2007. "Economic growth in Colombia : a reversal of "fortune"?," Working Papers Series. Documentos de Trabajo 009193, Fedesarrollo.
- Mauricio CARDENAS SANTAMARIA, 2002. "Economic growth in Colombia: A reversal of Fortune," Archivos de EconomÃa 002402, Departamento Nacional de PlaneaciÃ³n.
More about this item
KeywordsEstimacion; proyecciones; evaluacion;
All these keywords.
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000151:003686. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Facultad de EconomÃa (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.