Una Perspectiva Heterodoxa Sugerida Para El Estudio De Las Empresas Familiares En Colombia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ignacio Vélez-Pareja & Rauf Ibragimov & Joseph Tham, 2008.
"Constant Leverage And Constant Cost Of Capital: A Common Knowledge Half-Truth,"
UNIVERSIDAD ICESI, June.
- Ignacio Velez-Pareja & Rauf Ibragimov & Joseph Tham, 2007. "Constant leverage and constant cost of capital: a common knowledge half-truth," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 003939, MASTER CONSULTORES.
- Ignacio Vélez-Pareja, & Julián Benavides-Franco, 2006.
"There exists circularity between WACC and value? Another solution,"
UNIVERSIDAD ICESI, March.
- Ignacio Velez-Pareja & Julian Benavides Franco, 2008. "There exists circularity between WACC and value? Another solution," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 004557, MASTER CONSULTORES.
More about this item
KeywordsEmpresas familiares; investigación ortodoxa; investigación heterodoxa.;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000129:006364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.