Crecimiento económico en México: la dinámica de la productividad manufacturera regional, 1970-2003
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Adrián De León Arias, 2009. "Crecimiento Económico En México: La Dinámica De La Productividad Manufacturera Regional, 1970-2003," Revista Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 27(58), pages 232-263, Agosto.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mary Amiti & Jozef Konings, 2007.
"Trade Liberalization, Intermediate Inputs, and Productivity: Evidence from Indonesia,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 97(5), pages 1611-1638, December.
- Mary Amiti & Jozef G Konings, 2005. "Trade Liberalization, Intermediate Inputs, and Productivity; Evidence from Indonesia," IMF Working Papers 05/146, International Monetary Fund.
- Amiti, Mary & Konings, Jozef, 2005. "Trade Liberalization, Intermediate Inputs and Productivity: Evidence from Indonesia," CEPR Discussion Papers 5104, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 1990-24, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Martin Boddy & John Hudson & Anthony Plumridge & Don Webber, 2005. "Regional Productivity Differentials: Explaining the Gap," Working Papers 0515, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
More about this item
KeywordsMéxico; crecimiento económico; desarrollo económico regional.;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000107:005848. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.