Obesidad e hipertensión en los adultos mayores uruguayos
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Juan Pablo Pagano & Máximo Rossi & Patricia Triunfo, 2007. "Obesidad e hipertensión en los adultos mayores uruguayos," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0207, Department of Economics - dECON.
References listed on IDEAS
- Raquel Bernal & Mauricio Cárdenas Santa María, 2005. "Race and ethnic inequality in health and health care in Colombia," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 003413, FEDESARROLLO.
- Sandra Rodríguez & Paola Roldán, 2008. "Estimación de los determinantes del acceso a los servicios de salud en la region Caribe," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL CARIBE 007109, UNIVERSIDAD DEL NORTE.
More about this item
Keywordsobesidad; hipertensión; endogeneidad; adulto mayor;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000090:010956. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Universidad De Los Andes-Cede). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.