Migration, Boundaries and Differentiated Citizenship: Contested Frameworks for Inclusion and Exclusion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christiane Timmerman & Meia Walravens & Joris Michielsen & Nevriye Acar & Lore Van Praag, 2018. "A Migration Project in Retrospect: The Case of the Ageing Zero Generation in Emirdağ," Social Inclusion, Cogitatio Press, vol. 6(3), pages 260-269.
- Peter Kærgaard Andersen & Lasse Mouritzen & Kristine Samson, 2018. "Becoming Citizen: Spatial and Expressive Acts when Strangers Move In," Social Inclusion, Cogitatio Press, vol. 6(3), pages 210-228.
- Andy Jolly, 2018. "No Recourse to Social Work? Statutory Neglect, Social Exclusion and Undocumented Migrant Families in the UK," Social Inclusion, Cogitatio Press, vol. 6(3), pages 190-200.
- Synnøve Bendixsen, 2018. "Differentiation of Rights in the Norwegian Welfare State: Hierarchies of Belonging and Humanitarian Exceptionalism," Social Inclusion, Cogitatio Press, vol. 6(3), pages 162-171.
- Anne-Kathrin Will, 2018. "On “Genuine” and “Illegitimate” Refugees: New Boundaries Drawn by Discriminatory Legislation and Practice in the Field of Humanitarian Reception in Germany," Social Inclusion, Cogitatio Press, vol. 6(3), pages 172-189.
- Kenneth Horvath, 2018. "Fixed Narratives and Entangled Categorizations: Educational Problematizations in Times of Politicized and Stratified Migration," Social Inclusion, Cogitatio Press, vol. 6(3), pages 237-247.
- Yaojun Li, 2018. "Integration Journey: The Social Mobility Trajectory of Ethnic Minority Groups in Britain," Social Inclusion, Cogitatio Press, vol. 6(3), pages 270-281.
More about this item
Keywordscitizenship diversity inclusion migration nation-state rights;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cog:socinc:v:6:y:2018:i:3:p:153-161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (António Vieira). General contact details of provider: http://www.cogitatiopress.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.