Configuration Of The Budget In The “Villa Theonelis Agrotourism” Structural Funds Investment Project
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ştefan MATEI, 2014. "Analysis Of Wine Sector: Developments And Prospects The World And In Europe," Management Intercultural, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, pages 223-236.
- Alexandrina D. CRUCEANU & Izabella ŁĘCKA & Ionel MUNTELE, 2014. "The Health State Our Most Precious Asset? A Short Review," Network Intelligence Studies, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 4, pages 193-208, November.
- Stefan MATEI, 2014. "Analiza mediului extern ce influenteaza activitatea companiilor viticole din zona Moldovei," Management Intercultural, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, pages 138-141.
More about this item
Keywordsinvestment budget; budget; cash flow ; net present value (NPV ); internal rate of return (IRR ); profitability index (PI);
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cmj:interc:y:2013:i:29:tirlea. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Serghie Dan). General contact details of provider: http://bxb.ro/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.