Prices, Costs, and Profits in Canadian Manufacturing: The Influence of Tariffs and Concentration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vosgerau, Hans-Jürgen, 1993. "Trade policy and competition policy in Europe: Complementarities and contradictions," Discussion Papers, Series II 198, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- James O’Regan & Jenny Wilkinson, 1997. "Internationalisation and Pricing Behaviour: Some Evidence for Australia," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9707, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Stan Kardasz & Ken Stollery, 2004. "Exchange Rate Pass-through in Canadian Manufacturing: Its Direct and Indirect Components," Working Papers 04001, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2004.
- repec:bin:bpeajo:v:24:y:1993:i:1993-2m:p:227-288 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruce W. Wilkinson, 1982. "Canada-U.S. Free Trade and Some Options," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 8(s1), pages 428-439, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:7:y:1974:i:4:p:594-610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.