The tale of the tails: Canadian income inequality in the 1980s and 1990s
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:econom:v:84:y:2017:i:333:p:104-127 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sébastien Breau & David L. Rigby, 2010. "International trade and wage inequality in Canada," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(1), pages 55-86, January.
- Brozozowski, Matthew & Gervais, Martin & Klein, Paul & Suzuki, Micho, 2009. "Consumption, income, and wealth inequality in Canada," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0904, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Biewen, Martin & Ungerer, Martin & Löffler, Max, 2016.
"Trends in the German income distribution: 2005/06 to 2010/11,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
16-088, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Biewen, Martin & Ungerer, Martin & Loeffler, Max, 2016. "Trends in the German Income Distribution: 2005/06 to 2010/11," IZA Discussion Papers 10450, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Biewen & Martin Ungerer & Max Löffler, 2016. "Trends in the German Income Distribution: 2005/06 to 2010/11," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 889, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Osberg, Lars, 2013. "Instability implications of increasing inequality: Evidence from North America," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 918-930.
- Ostrovsky Yuri, 2010. "Long-Run Earnings Inequality and Earnings Instability among Canadian Men Revisited, 1985-2005," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-34, March.
- Kevin Milligan, 2008.
"The Evolution of Elderly Poverty in Canada,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 34(s1), pages 79-94, November.
- Kevin Milligan, 2007. "The Evolution of Elderly Poverty in Canada," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 170, McMaster University.
- Matthew Brzozowski & Martin Gervais & Paul Klein & and Michio Suzuki, 2009. "Dimensions of Inequality in Canada," IMES Discussion Paper Series 09-E-02, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Charles M. Beach & Ross Finnie & David Gray, 2010. "Long-Run Inequality And Short-Run Instability Of Men'S And Women'S Earnings In Canada," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(3), pages 572-596, September.
- Marcelin Joanis & Edgard Rodriguez, 2013. "Public Redistribution and Inequality in a Period of Fiscal Consolidation: A Decomposition Analysis for Canada in the 1980s and 1990s," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(2), pages 218-238, June.
- Michael R. Veall, 2008. "Canadian Seniors and the Low Income Measure," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 34(s1), pages 47-58, November.
More about this item
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:40:y:2007:i:3:p:734-764. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.