Exchanging market access at the outsiders' expense: the case of customs unions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Appelbaum, Elie & Melatos, Mark, 2012. "Camouflaged Trade Agreements," Working Papers 2012-11, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Facchini, Giovanni & Silva, Peri & Willmann, Gerald, 2013.
"The customs union issue: Why do we observe so few of them?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 136-147.
- Giovanni Facchini & Peri A. Silva & Gerald Willmann, 2008. "The Customs Union Issue: Why do we Observe so few of them?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2426, CESifo Group Munich.
- Facchini, Giovanni & Silva, Peri & Willmann, Gerald, 2012. "The Customs Union issue: Why do we observe so few of them?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9135, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giovanni Facchini & Peri Silva & Gerald Willmann, 2008. "The Customs Union issue: Why do we observe so few of them?," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0827, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Valeria Groppo & Roberta Piermartini, 2014.
"Trade Policy Uncertainty and the WTO,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1437, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Groppo, Valeria & Piermartini, Roberta, 2014. "Trade policy uncertainty and the WTO," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2014-23, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Valeria Groppo & Roberta Piermartini, 2015. "Trade Policy Uncertainty and the WTO," Working Papers id:6419, eSocialSciences.
- Mai, Joseph & Stoyanov, Andrey, 2018. "Tariff Cooperation in Free Trade Areas," MPRA Paper 84398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kamal Saggi & Woan Foong Wong & Halis Murat Yildiz, 2017.
"Preferential Trade Agreements and Rules of the Multilateral Trading System,"
067, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Saggi, Kamal & Wong, Woan Foong & Yildiz, Halis Murat, 2017. "Preferential Trade Agreements and Rules of the Multilateral Trading System," MPRA Paper 76330, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emanuel Ornelas, 2012.
"Preferential Trade Agreements and the Labor Market,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1117, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ornelas, Emanuel., 2012. "Preferential trade agreements and the labour market," ILO Working Papers 994691833402676, International Labour Organization.
- Ornelas, Emanuel, 2012. "Preferential Trade Agreements and the Labor Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 8805, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Crivelli, Pramila, 2016. "Regionalism and falling external protection in high and low tariff members," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 70-84.
- Moise Nken & Halis Murat Yildiz, 2017.
"Implications of multilateral tariff bindings on the formation of preferential trade agreements and quest for global free trade,"
068, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Nken, Moïse & Yildiz, Halis Murat, 2017. "Implications of multilateral tariff bindings on the formation of preferential trade agreements and quest for global free trade," MPRA Paper 83209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:469183 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Facchini & Peri Silva & Gerald Willmann, 2015. "The Political Economy of Preferential Trade Arrangements: An Empirical Investigation," Discussion Papers 2015-16, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Costa Lima, Rafael & Moreira, Humberto & Verdier, Thierry, 2012. "Centralized decision making against informed lobbying," CEPR Discussion Papers 9199, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rafael Lima & Humberto Moreira & Thierry Verdier, 2008. "Lobbying and Information Transmission in Customs Unions," Working Papers 09_01, Universidade de São Paulo, Faculdade de Economia, Administração e Contabilidade de Ribeirão Preto.
- Pramila Crivelli, 2014. "Regionalism and Falling External Protection in High and Low Tariff Members," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 14082, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Sajal Lahiri & Peri Silva, 2016.
"Potential Pareto-Improving Move Toward Most Favored Nation Tariffs,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(2), pages 1086-1104, April.
- Lahiri Sajal & Peri Silva, 2013. "Potential Pareto-improving Move towards Most Favored Nation Tariffs," Development Working Papers 348, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 24 Apr 2013.
- György Simon, Jr, 2010. "On The Customs Union Of Belarus, Kazakhstan And Russia," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 55(184), pages 7-28, January –.
More about this item
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:40:y:2007:i:1:p:207-224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.