The Theory of Optimum Currency Areas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Knobel, A. & Mironov, A., 2015.
"Assessment of CIS Countries Readiness for Creation of Currency Union,"
Journal of the New Economic Association,
New Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 76-101.
- Assessment of CIS Countries Readiness for Creation of Currency Union & Mironov, Alexey, 2014. "Assessment of CIS Countries Readiness for Creation of Currency Union," Published Papers dok19, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:53:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1161-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Ghartey, E.E., 2008. "Is the Caribbean Community an Optimum Currency Area?," Estudios Economicos de Desarrollo Internacional, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 8(1), pages 5-36.
- Slawomir I. BUKOWSKI, 2006. "The Maastricht convergence criteria and economic growth in the EMU," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 24/2006, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Horvath, Julius, 2003. "Optimum currency area theory : A selective review," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Mohd Hussain Kunroo & Irfan Ahmad Sofi & Naushad Ali Azad, 2016. "Trade implications of the Euro in EMU countries: a panel gravity analysis," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 43(2), pages 391-413, May.
- Puiu, Cristina, 2011. "Optimum currency area: an epistemological view," MPRA Paper 35055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Knobel & Alexey Mironov, 2014. "Оценка Готовности Стран СНГ к Созданию Валютного Союза c Россией (Readiness Assessment of the CIS Member States to Create a Monetary Union with Russia)," Working Papers 136, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2015.
- Horvath, Julius & Ratfai, Attila, 2004. "Supply and demand shocks in accession countries to the Economic and Monetary Union," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 202-211, June.
- Sławomir Bukowski, 2011. "Economic and Monetary Union – Current Fiscal Disturbances and the Future," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 17(3), pages 274-287, August.
- Constantinos Alexiou & Joseph Nellis, 2012. "Is the ‘EURO’ a Defunct Currency?," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(3), pages 296-303.
- Eleni Roussou & Norman Cameron, 2005. "The Impact of the European Economic & Monetary Union on the Stability of the Greek Economy," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 85-98.
- repec:jes:wpaper:y:2012:v:4:p:866-877 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:17:y:2011:i:3:p:274-287 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ioana Laura Valeanu, 2012. "Challenges Of The Economic And Monetary Union In The Context Of The Economic Crisis," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 4(4), pages 866-877, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:3:y:1970:i:2:p:318-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.