The markup and inflation: evidence in OECD countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:pubeco:v:154:y:2017:i:c:p:137-159 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Bucci, 2005.
"Product Market Competition, R&D Effort and Economic Growth,"
UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics
unimi-1011, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Alberto Bucci, 2006. "Product Market Competition, R&D Effort and Economic Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_037, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Schiantarelli, Fabio, 2005.
"Product Market Regulation and Macroeconomic Performance: A Review of Cross Country Evidence,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1791, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fabio Schiantarelli, 2005. "Product Market Regulation and Macroeconomic Performance: A Review of Cross Country Evidence," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 623, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 04 Aug 2008.
- Schiantarelli, Fabio, 2005. "Product market regulation and macroeconomic performance : a review of cross-country evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3770, The World Bank.
- Giovanni Lombardo, "undated". "Sticky Prices, Markup and the Business Cycle: Some Evidence," Discussion Papers 01/06, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Joseph Daniels & Sandeep Mazumder & David VanHoose, 2015. "Implications of Globalization for the Output-inflation Relationship: an Assessment," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 39-60, February.
- Long Xin & Pelloni Alessandra, 2011.
"Welfare improving taxation on savings in a growth model,"
0091, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Xin Long & Alessandra Pelloni, 2012. "Welfare Improving Taxation on Savings in a Growth Model," CEIS Research Paper 218, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 27 Jan 2012.
- Xin Long & Alessandra Pelloni, 2012. "Welfare Improving Taxation on Savings in a Growth Model," Working Paper series 01_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- repec:mul:je8794:doi:10.1429/27918:y:2008:i:2:p:235 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rnp:ecopol:ep1752 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mahir Binici & Yin-Wong Cheung & Kon S. Lai, 2011.
"Trade Openness, Market Competition, and Inflation: Some Sectoral Evidence from OECD Countries,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3690, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mahir Binici & Yin-Wong Cheung & Kon S. Lai, 2012. "Trade Openness, Market Competition, and Inflation : Some Sectoral Evidence from OECD Countries," Working Papers 1206, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Emanuele Deligia, 2006. "Innovation And Finance: The Theoretical Links," Economia, Societa', e Istituzioni, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli, vol. 0(1).
- Laurent Maurin & Moreno Roma & Igor Vetlov, 2011.
"Profit Dynamics across the Largest Euro Area countries and Sectors,"
Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series
12, Bank of Lithuania.
- Roma, Moreno & Vetlov, Igor & Maurin, Laurent, 2011. "Profit dynamics across the largest euro area countries and sectors," Working Paper Series 1410, European Central Bank.
- Emna Trabelsi, 2016. "Transparency on inflation of OECD countries? An Application of LSDVC Estimator on a dynamic Panel Model," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(2), pages 1095-1126.
- Asli Gunay & Kivilcim Metin-Ozcan & Erinc Yeldan, 2005. "Real wages, profit margins and inflation in Turkish manufacturing under post-liberalization," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(16), pages 1899-1905.
- Bucci, Alberto & Parello, Carmelo Pierpaolo, 2009.
"Horizontal innovation-based growth and product market competition,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 213-221, January.
- Alberto Bucci & Carmelo Parello, 2006. "Horizontal Innovation-Based Growth and Product Market Competition," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1032, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Monica Correa Lopez & Agustin Garcia Serrador & Ana Cristina Mingorance, 2010. "Product Market Competition and Inflation Dynamics: Evidence from a Panel of OECD Countries," Working Papers 1025, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Ad van Riet & Moreno Roma, 2006. "Competition, productivity and prices in the euro area services sector," Occasional Paper Series 44, European Central Bank.
- Nir Klein, 2011. "South Africa; The Cyclical Behavior of the Markups and its Implications for Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers 11/204, International Monetary Fund.
- Alberto Bucci, 2008. "Competition and R&D investment in human capital-driven growth," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 235-265.
- Alf Vanags & Morten Hansen, 2007. "Competition in the Latvian and Baltic Grocery Retail Markets," SSE Riga/BICEPS Occasional Papers 3, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies (BICEPS);Stockholm School of Economics in Riga (SSE Riga).
- Long, Xin & Pelloni, Alessandra, 2017.
"Factor income taxation in a horizontal innovation model,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 137-159.
- Xin Long & Alessandra Pelloni, 2013. "Factor Income Taxation in a Horizontal Innovation Model," CEIS Research Paper 273, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 19 Apr 2013.
- Gabriele Galati & William R. Melick, 2006. "The evolving inflation process: an overview," BIS Working Papers 196, Bank for International Settlements.
- Pym Manopimoke & Wanicha Direkudomsak, 2015. "Thai Inflation Dynamics in a Globalized Economy," PIER Discussion Papers 11., Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research, revised Nov 2015.
- Daniels, Joseph P. & VanHoose, David D., 2013.
"Exchange-rate pass through, openness, and the sacrifice ratio,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 131-150.
- Daniels, Joseph P & VanHoose, David D, 2010. "Exchange-Rate Pass Through, Openness, and the Sacrifice Ratio," Working Papers and Research 2010-05, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Liew, Freddy, 2012. "Forecasting inflation in Asian economies," MPRA Paper 36781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonsson, Magnus & Palmqvist, Stefan, 2003. "Inflation, Markups and Monetary Policy," Working Paper Series 148, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
More about this item
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:34:y:2001:i:2:p:570-587. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.