Cointegration and Causality between Exports and Economic Growth: Evidence from the ASEAN Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramona Dumitriu & Razvan Stefanescu, 2015. "The Relationship Between Romanian Exports And Economic Growth After The Adhesion To European Union," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 17-26.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2007:i:38:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ricardo Azevedo Araujo & JoanÃlio Rodolpho Teixeira & Cristiane Soares, 2015.
"Export-led growth vs growth-led exports: what matters for the Brazilian growth experience after trade liberalization?,"
Review of Keynesian Economics,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 108-128, January.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo & Soares, Cristiane, 2011. "‘Export Led Growth’ x ‘Growth Led Exports’: What Matters for the Brazilian Growth Experience after Trade Liberalization?," MPRA Paper 30562, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khalafalla, Khalid Yousif & Webb, Alan J., 2000. "Exports And Economic Growth Under Structural Change: A Co-Integration Analysis Of Evidence From Malaysia," Working Papers 14595, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Mousumi Bhattacharya & Sharad Nath Bhattacharya, 2011. "The Interrelationship Between Merchandise Trade, Economic Growth and FDI Inflows in India," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 9(2), pages 229-244.
- Dumont, Michel & Cuyvers, Ludo, 2000. "Tigers and Pussy-Cats: The Importance of International Technology Transfer for Asian Felines," MPRA Paper 71292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abhijit Sharma & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2003. "An Analysis of Exports and Growth in India: Some Empirical Evidence (1971-2001)," Working Papers 2003004, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2003.
- Heejoon Kang, 1999. "The Applied Cointegration Analysis for the Open Economy: A Critical Review," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 325-346, July.
- Fumitaka Furuoka & Qaiser Munir, 2010. "Does export dependency hurt economic development? Empirical evidence from Singapore," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 204-218.
- Tri-Dung Lam, 2016. "An Empirical Analysis of the ASEAN-4’s Causality between Exports and Output Growth," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 497-502.
- Luqman O. AFOLABI & Nor Aznin ABU BAKAR, 2016. "Causal Link between Trade, Political Instability, FDI and Economic Growth – Nigeria Evidence," Journal of Economics Library, KSP Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 100-110, March.
- Nasim Shah Shirazi & Turkhan Ali Abdul Manap, 2004. "Exports and Economic Growth Nexus: The Case of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 563-581.
- Furuoka, Fumitaka, 2009. "Econometric Analysis of the Export-led Growth Hypothesis: Evidence for BIMP-EAGA Countries," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2007 Vol. XXXIV No. 2, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Abrar ul haq, Muhammd, 2015. "Agricultural Export and Economic Growth: A Case Study of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 67249, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Eita, Joel Hinaunye & Mbazima, Daisy, 2008. "The Causal Relationship Between Government Revenue and Expenditure in Namibia," MPRA Paper 9154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohammed Ibrahim El-Sakka & Naief Hamad Al-Mutairi, 2000. "Exports and Economic Growth: The Arab Experience," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(2), pages 153-169.
- Irwan Shah Zainal Abidin & Muhammad Haseeb & Rabiul Islam, 2016. "Regional Integration of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations Economic Community: An Analysis of Malaysia - Association of Southeast Asian Nations Exports," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 646-652.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:30:y:2010:i:1:p:204-218 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fumitaka Furuoka, 2007. "Do exports act as “engine” of growth? Evidence from Malaysia," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(38), pages 1-14.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:29:y:1996:i:s1:p:413-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.