Stylized Facts and Stylized Illusions: Inflation and Productivity Revisited
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. B. Atkinson & N. H. Stern, 1974. "Pigou, Taxation and Public Goods," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(1), pages 119-128.
- Lloyd, P. J. & Schweinberger, A. G., 1988. "Trade expenditure functions and the gains from trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3-4), pages 275-297, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vinayagathasan, Thanabalasingam, 2013. "Inflation and economic growth: A dynamic panel threshold analysis for Asian economies," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 31-41.
- Mahadevan, Renuka & Asafu-Adjaye, John, 2005. "The productivity-inflation nexus: the case of the Australian mining sector," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 209-224, January.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2007. "A Multivariate Long-Memory Model with Structural Breaks," CESifo Working Paper Series 1950, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hondroyiannis, George & Papapetrou, Evangelia, 1998. "Temporal causality and the inflation-productivity relationship: Evidence from eight low inflation OECD countries," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 117-135.
- João R. Faria & Francisco Galrão Carneiro, 2001. "Does High Inflation Affect Growth in the Long and Short Run?," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 4, pages 89-105, May.
- Ensar Yilmaz, 2010. "Inflation and output in the long and short run in Turkey," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 37(3), pages 253-269, July.
- Donald Freeman & David Yerger, 2000. "Does inflation lower productivity? Time series evidence on the impact of inflation on labor productivity in 12 OECD nations," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 28(3), pages 315-332, September.
- Ragan, Christopher, 1998. "On the Believable Benefits of Low Inflation," Staff Working Papers 98-15, Bank of Canada.
- Noussair, Charles N. & Pfajfar, Damjan & Zsiros, Janos, 2015.
"Pricing decisions in an experimental dynamic stochastic general equilibrium economy,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 188-202.
- Noussair, Charles N. & Pfajfar, Damjan & Zsiros, Janos, 2014. "Pricing decisions in an experimental dynamic stochastic general equilibrium economy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-93, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dimitris K. Christopoulos & Efthymios G. Tsionas, 2005. "Productivity growth and inflation in Europe: Evidence from panel cointegration tests," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 137-150, January.
- O'Reilly, B., 1998. "The Benefits of Low Inflation: Taking Shock "A nickel ain't worth a dime any more" [Yogi Berra]," Technical Reports 83, Bank of Canada.
- Madhu Sehrawat & A. K. Giri, 2015. "Re-examining the Threshold Effects in Inflationâ€“Growth Nexus: Evidence from India," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(2), pages 57-67, Fabruary.
- Chaido Dritsaki, 2016. "Real wages, inflation, and labor productivity: Evidences from Bulgaria and Romania," Journal of Economic and Financial Studies (JEFS), LAR Center Press, vol. 4(5), pages 24-36, October.
- Tim Bulman & John Simon, 2003. "Productivity and Inflation," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2003-10, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Arturo Estrella, 2005. "Productivity, monetary policy and financial indicators," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Investigating the relationship between the financial and real economy, volume 22, pages 166-76 Bank for International Settlements.
- Saten Kumar & Don J. Webber & Geoff Perry, 2012.
"Real wages, inflation and labour productivity in Australia,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(23), pages 2945-2954, August.
- Kumar, Saten & Webber, Don J. & Perry, Geoff, 2009. "Real Wages, Inflation and Labour Productivity in Australia," MPRA Paper 19293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:29:y:1996:i:1:p:152-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.