How Informative Are Preliminary Announcements of the Money Stock in Canada?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ross Milbourne & Gregor W. Smith, 1988. "How Informative are Preliminary Announcements of the Money Stock in Canada?," Working Papers 716, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:60:y:1966:i:01:p:29-38_12 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. W. Friedman, 1968. "Reaction Functions and the Theory of Duopoly," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 257-272.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 2011. "The Collected Scientific Papers of Paul Samuelson," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 7, number 0262015749 edited by Janice Murray, January.
- R. M. Cyert & M. H. DeGroot, 1970. "Multiperiod Decision Models with Alternating Choice as a Solution to the Duopoly Problem," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 410-429.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Faust, Jon & Rogers, John H & Wright, Jonathan H, 2005. "News and Noise in G-7 GDP Announcements," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(3), pages 403-419, June.
- Smith, Gregor W., 2009.
"Pooling forecasts in linear rational expectations models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1858-1866, November.
- Gregor W. Smith, 2007. "Pooling Forecasts in Linear Rational Expectations Models," Working Papers 1129, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Bajada, 2002.
"The Effects of Inflation and the Business Cycle on Revisions of Macroeconomic Data,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 35(3), pages 276-286.
- Chris Bajada, 2001. "The Effects of Inflation and the Business Cycle on Revisions of Macroeconomic Data," Working Paper Series 110, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:22:y:1989:i:3:p:595-606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .