An Introduction to Checking, Testing, and Imposing Curvature Properties: The True Function and the Estimated Function
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 19 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Canadian Economics Association Prof. Steven Ambler, Secretary-Treasurer c/o Olivier Lebert, CEA/CJE/CPP Office C.P. 35006, 1221 Fleury Est Montréal, Québec, Canada H2C 3K4|
Web page: http://economics.ca/cje/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://economics.ca/en/membership.php Email: |
- Feng, Guohua & Serletis, Apostolos, 2014.
"Undesirable outputs and a primal Divisia productivity index based on the directional output distance function,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 183(1), pages 135-146.
- Guohua Feng & Apostolos Serletis, "undated". "Undesirable Outputs and a Primal Divisia Productivity Index Based on the Directional Output Distance Function," Working Papers 2013-15, Department of Economics, University of Calgary.
- Raushan Bokusheva & Heinrich Hockmann, 2006. "Production risk and technical inefficiency in Russian agriculture," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 93-118, March.
- Bokusheva, Raushan & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2005. "Production Risk and Technical Inefficiency in Russian Agriculture," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24610, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sauer, Johannes, 2006. "Monotonicity And Curvature - A Bootstrapping Approach," 46th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, October 4-6, 2006 14948, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Jakir Hussain & Jean-Thomas Bernard, 2016. "Flexible Functional Forms and Curvature Conditions: Parametric Productivity Estimation in Canadian and U.S. Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 1612e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Matteo Manera & Michael McAleer, 2001. "Testing Multiple Non-nested Factor Demand Systems," ISER Discussion Paper 0543, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Dubreuil, Lisette & Ouellette, Pierre, 1994. "Un test des propriétés de courbure de la demande agrégée : le Canada vs le Québec," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 70(3), pages 271-288, septembre.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr, 2007. "Marktstruktur und Preisbildung auf dem ukrainischen Markt für Rohmilch," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 41, number 92322, December.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr, 2007.
"Marktstruktur und Preisbildung auf dem ukrainischen Markt für Rohmilch
[Market structure and pricing on the Ukrainian market for raw milk]," MPRA Paper 21958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peeters, Ludo & Surry, Yves, 1993. "Estimating feed utilisation matrices using a cost function approach," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9(2), August.
- Guy Chapda Nana & Bruno Larue, 2014. "Imposing curvature conditions on flexible functional forms for GNP functions," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1411-1440, December.
- Guy Chapda Nana & Bruno Larue, 2012. "Imposing Curvature Conditions on Flexible Functional Forms for GNP Functions," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2012-5, CREATE.
- Feng, Guohua & Serletis, Apostolos, 2008. "Productivity trends in U.S. manufacturing: Evidence from the NQ and AIM cost functions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 281-311, January.
- Matteo Manera & Bruno Sitzia, 2005. "Empirical factor demands and flexible functional forms: a bayesian approach," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 57-75.
- Moschini, Giancarlo, 1987. "A Model of Production with Supply Management for the Canadian Agricultural Sector," Working Papers 244830, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Sauer, J.F., 2005. "“Efficiency Flooding”: Black-Box Frontiers and Policy Implications," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 2(1), pages 17-52.
- Tullio Gregori, 1998. "A Bayesian approach to analyze regional elasticities," ERSA conference papers ersa98p226, European Regional Science Association.
- Niquidet, Kurt & Nelson, Harry, 2010. "Sawmill production in the interior of British Columbia: A stochastic ray frontier approach," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 257-267, December.
- Johannes Sauer & Klaus Frohberg & Henrich Hockmann, 2006. "Stochastic efficiency measurement: The curse of theoretical consistency," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 9, pages 139-166, May.
- Kopp, Thomas & Bümmer, Bernhard, 2015. "Moving rubber to a better place - and extracting rents from credit constrained farmers along the way," EFForTS Discussion Paper Series 9, University of Goettingen, Collaborative Research Centre 990 "EFForTS, Ecological and Socioeconomic Functions of Tropical Lowland Rainforest Transformation Systems (Sumatra, Indonesia)".
- Mamardashvili, Phatima & Bokusheva, Raushan & Schmid, Dierk, 2014. "Heterogeneous Farm Output and Technical Efficiency Estimates," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 63(1).
- Helvoigt, Ted L. & Adams, Darius M., 2009. "A stochastic frontier analysis of technical progress, efficiency change and productivity growth in the Pacific Northwest sawmill industry," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 280-287, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:19:y:1986:i:2:p:207-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed