Dynamic Duopoly under Demand Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Halpern, Paul J. & Mathewson, G. Frank, 1975. "Economies of scale in financial institutions : A general model applied to insurance," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 203-220, April.
- Bernstein, Jeffrey I, 1992.
" Information Spillovers, Margins, Scale and Scope: With an Application to Canadian Life Insurance,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(0), pages 95-105, Supplemen.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein, 1992. "Information Spillovers, Margins, Scale and Scope: With an Application to Canadian Life Insurance," NBER Working Papers 3979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diewert, W E, 1992. "The Measurement of Productivity," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 163-198, July.
- David B. Humphrey, 1991. "Productivity in banking and effects from deregulation," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Mar, pages 16-28.
- Daly, Michael J. & Someshwar Rao, P. & Geehan, Randall, 1985. "Productivity, scale economies and technical progress in the Canadian life insurance industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 345-361, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:17:y:1984:i:4:p:695-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.