Part-Time and Full-Time Work Behaviour of Married Women: A Model with a Doubly Truncated Dependent Variable
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ken Yamada, 2010.
"Intertemporal Substitution in the Time Allocation of Married Women,"
27-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Ken Yamada, 2012. "Intertemporal Substitution in the Time Allocation of Married Women," Working Papers 24-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Shelley A. Phipps, 1990. "The Impact of the Unemployment Insurance Reform of 1990 on Single Earners," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 16(3), pages 252-261, September.
- Marsh, Thomas L. & Mittelhammer, Ronald C., 2001. "Adaptive Truncated Estimaton Applied To Maximum Entropy," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36169, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Atallah, Gamal, 1998. "Les impôts sur le revenu et l’offre de travail des femmes mariées : une revue de la littérature," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 74(1), pages 95-128, mars.
- John Baffoe-Bonnie, 2001. "The Impact of Income Taxation on the Labor Supply of Part-time and Full-time Workers," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 107-128.
- Shields, Kalvinder K, 1997.
"Threshold Modelling of Stock Return Volatility on Eastern European Markets,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 30(2-3), pages 107-125.
- Kalvinder Shields, 1997. "Threshold Modelling of Stock Return Volatility on Eastern European Markets," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 107-125, May.
- Vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2012. "Work Hours in Chinese Enterprises: Evidence From Matched Employer-Employee Data," Monash Economics Working Papers 10-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:102:y:2018:i:c:p:129-168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marsh, Thomas L. & Mittelhammer, Ronald C., 2000. "Truncated Regression In Empirical Estimation," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36391, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Sumit Majumdar & Davina Vora & Ashok Nag, 2012. "Legal form of the firm and overseas market choice in India’s software and IT industry," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 659-687, September.
- G Johnes, 2000. "Wage differentials and the responsiveness of labor supply: an international comparison," Working Papers 539615, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Benoit Dostie, 2012.
"Labour Supply and Taxes: New Estimates of the Responses of Wives to Husbands’ Wages,"
Cahiers de recherche
12-02, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Dostie, Benoit & Kromann, Lene, 2012. "Labour Supply and Taxes: New Estimates of the Responses of Wives to Husbands' Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 6392, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sumit Majumdar, 2009. "Technology transfer by foreign firms and the utilization of competencies within Indian industry," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 95-117, February.
- Dustmann, Christian & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2000.
"The Wage Performance of Immigrant Women: Full-Time Jobs, Part-Time Jobs, and the Role of Selection,"
IZA Discussion Papers
233, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dustmann, Christian & Schmidt, Christoph M, 2001. "The Wage Performance of Immigrant Women: Full-Time Jobs, Part-Time Jobs and the Role of Selection," CEPR Discussion Papers 2702, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel Gordon & Lars Osberg & Shelley Phipps, 2005. "Sampling variability: some observations from a labour supply equation," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(18), pages 2167-2175.
- Fleming, Michael J. & Garbade, Kenneth D., 2007. "Dealer behavior in the specials market for US Treasury securities," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 204-228, April.
- Djurdjevic, Dragana, 2005. "Women's Labour Supply after Childbirth: An Empirical Analysis for Switzerland," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 144, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Tadashi Yamada & Tetsuji Yamada & Frank Chaloupka, 1985. "A Multinominal Logistic Approach to the Labor Force Behavior of JapaneseMarried Women," NBER Working Papers 1783, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Skalli, Ali, 2007.
"Are successive investments in education equally worthwhile? Endogenous schooling decisions and non-linearities in the earnings-schooling relationship,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 215-231, April.
- A. Skalli, 2003. "Are Successive Investments in Education Equally Worthwile ? Endogeneous Schooling Decisions and Non-Linearities in the Earnings-schooling Relationship," Working Papers ERMES 0318, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Seonyoung Park, 2014. "Recent Stagnation of Married Women’s Labor Supply: A Life-Cycle Structural Model," Working Papers 14-10, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Csaba, Ivan & Fenn, Paul, 1997. "Contractual choice in the managed health care market An empirical analysis," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 579-588, October.
- Nelissen, J.H.M., 1994. "Gedragseffecten en kringloopeffecten in microsimulatiemodellen," WORC Paper 94.11.060/2, Tilburg University, Work and Organization Research Centre.
- Nakamura, Alice & Nakamura, Masao, 1998. "Model specification and endogeneity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 213-237.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:16:y:1983:i:2:p:229-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.