Developing the Bond Market in China: the Next Step Forward in Financial Reform
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jun Jiang & Komain Jiranyakul, 2013. "Capital Structure, Cost of Debt and Dividend Payout of Firms in New York and Shanghai Stock Exchanges," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(1), pages 113-121.
- repec:spr:chfecr:v:4:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1186_s40589-016-0027-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInvestors; market liquidity; pension; public expenditures; saving; capital market;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepiei:2007-111b. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .