Sustainability Impact Assessment: the Use of Computable General Equilibrium Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baldwin, Robert E. & Mutti, John H. & Richardson, J. David, 1980. "Welfare effects on the United States of a significant multilateral tariff reduction," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 405-423, August.
- Greenaway, David & Hine, Robert C. & Wright, Peter, 1999. "An empirical assessment of the impact of trade on employment in the United Kingdom," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 485-500, September.
- Ricahrd E. Baldwin & Joseph F. Francois & Richard Portes, 1997. "The costs and benefits of eastern enlargement: the impact on the EU and central Europe," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 12(24), pages 125-176, April.
- Wood, Adrian, 1997. "Openness and Wage Inequality in Developing Countries: The Latin American Challenge to East Asian Conventional Wisdom," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 11(1), pages 33-57, January.
- Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 1995.
"Globalization and the Inequality of Nations,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 110(4), pages 857-880.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J, 1994. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," CEPR Discussion Papers 1015, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J., 1995. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," Working Paper Series 430, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 1995. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," NBER Working Papers 5098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph F. Francois & Douglas Nelson, 2002. "A Geometry Of Specialisation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(481), pages 649-678, July.
- Mutti, John H, 1978. "Aspects of Unilateral Trade Policy and Factor Adjustment Costs," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(1), pages 102-110, February.
- Bale, Malcolm D., 1976. "Estimates of trade-displacement costs for U.S. workers," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 245-250, August.
- Goldberg, Pinelopi Koujianou & Pavcnik, Nina, 2005.
"Trade, wages, and the political economy of trade protection: evidence from the Colombian trade reforms,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 75-105, May.
- Goldberg, Pinelopi Koujianou & Pavcnik, Nina, 2003. "Trade, Wages and the Political Economy of Trade Protection: Evidence from the Colombian Trade Reforms," CEPR Discussion Papers 3877, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Takacs, Wendy E & Winters, L Alan, 1991.
"Labour Adjustment Costs and British Footwear Protection,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 43(3), pages 479-501, July.
- Winters, L. Alan, 1990. "Labour Adjustment Costs and British Footwear Protection," CEPR Discussion Papers 376, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James R. Markusen, 1988. "Production, Trade, and Migration with Differentiated, Skilled Workers," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(3), pages 492-506, August.
- F. R. Casas, 1984. "Imperfect Factor Mobility: A Generalization and Synthesis of Two-Sector Models of International Trade," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 17(4), pages 747-761, November.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable Development; Sustainability Impact Assessment; Trade Policy; Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepiei:2004-3qa. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.