The Role of State Export Credit Guarantees for German Firms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Erdal Yalcin, 2016. "Engagement der deutschen Wirtschaft in afrikanischen Staaten," ifo Forschungsberichte, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 71.
- Alexander-Nikolai Sandkamp & Erdal Yalcin, 2016. "Regulatory Policy Adjustments in Germanyâ€™s Export Promotion Instruments in Light of Cross-Border Production Chains," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 14(2), pages 44-54, 07.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:14:y:2016:i:2:p:19235740 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander-NikolaiSandkamp & ErdalYalcin, 2016. "Regulatory Policy Adjustments in Germany’s Export Promotion Instruments in Light of Cross-Border Production Chains," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 14(02), pages 44-54, July.
More about this item
KeywordsBeschäftigungseffekt; Exportkredit; Exportkreditversicherung; Außenhandelsförderung; Deutschland;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:15:y:2014:i:03:p:52-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.