Baugewerbe: ungünstigere Auftragslage
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ben J Heijdra & Christian Keuschnigg & Wilhelm Kohler, 2014.
"Eastern Enlargement of the EU: Jobs, Investment and Welfare in Present Member Countries,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: European Economic Integration, WTO Membership, Immigration and Offshoring, chapter 2, pages 37-83
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Ben J. Heijdra & Christian Keuschnigg & Wilhelm Kohler, 2001. "Eastern enlargement of the EU: Jobs, investment and welfare in present member countries," Economics working papers 2001-11, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Ben J. Heijdra & Christian Keuschnigg & Wilhelm Kohler, 2002. "Eastern Enlargement of the EU: Jobs, Investment and Welfare in Present Member Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 718, CESifo Group Munich.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Keuschnigg, Christian & Kohler, Wilhelm, 2002. "Eastern enlargement of the EU: jobs, investment and welfare in present member countries," CCSO Working Papers 200213, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Wolfgang Gerstenberger, 2004. "Auswirkungen der EU-Osterweiterung auf Wirtschaft und Arbeitsmarkt in Sachsen," ifo Dresden berichtet, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 11(01), pages 5-18, 02.
- repec:dgr:rugccs:200213 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arjan Lejour & Ruud de Mooij & Richard Nahuis, 2001.
"EU enlargement: economic implications for countries and industries,"
11, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Arjan M. Lejour & Ruud A. de Mooij & Richard Nahuis, 2001. "EU Enlargement: Economic Implications for Countries and Industries," CESifo Working Paper Series 585, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wolfgang Gerstenberger & Beate Henschel & Herbert Hofmann & Carsten Pohl & Heinz Schmalholz & Carola Boede & Michaela Fuchs & Martin Werding, 2004. "Auswirkungen der EU-Osterweiterung auf Wirtschaft und Arbeitsmarkt in Sachsen," ifo Dresden Studien, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 35, October.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Christian Holzner & Wolfgang Meister & Wolfgang Ochel & Martin Werding, 2002. "Aktivierende Sozialhilfe - Ein Weg zu mehr Beschäftigung und Wachstum," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 55(09), pages 03-52, May.
- repec:ces:ifodre:v:11:y:2004:i:01:p:s.5-18 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBaugewerbe; Geschäftsklima; Konjunktur; Sachsen;
- L74 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Construction
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifodre:v:10:y:2003:i:06:p:55-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.